Sponsored

T-Rex / ZROADZ Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
Geez and I thought the mud buggy mod was fugly

Sponsored

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Is the light bar craze ever going to go away??? That is an interesting bed rack though.
No. light bars are here to stay. The roof lights on this are smaller than most. Lights up there add alot of noise, maybe these would be better.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
No. light bars are here to stay. The roof lights on this are smaller than most. Lights up there add alot of noise, maybe these would be better.
I don't mind the lights that are functional, hell, I've got 8 extra lights on my Jeep. Two down on my bumper, two on the A pillars, and four on my roof rack. All are pointed to give good coverage when running trails at night (I do this pretty often doing night photography) and the rack mount lights are great for setting up my camp at night.

But this one and many others have 13 lights all pointing in the same direction. Even for a show vehicle, sometimes less is more. lol

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I talked these guys about the grille. They said that they did airflow test with both designs and their was no loss vs stock. There are two different versions available as far as grille. They look super bright, but supposedly dim enough to run with headlight on. Also the bed rack with the pivoting opening sides is still prototype. They are already adding latches vs pins for opening/closing, and an internal spring system to help raise it, including with weight on them.

20191108_130831.jpg

20191108_130720.jpg

20191108_130909.jpg

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish they were small and subtle. I like the idea of accenting the grill slots with running lights.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
So I talked these guys about the grille. They said that they did airflow test with both designs and their was no loss vs stock.

Thanks for the additional info. I think I'd have to see how they did their air flow test. It seems hard to believe that you can reduce the grill opening by about 1/3 and not affect how much air comes in. Maybe up that high it is not blocking any of the radiators/coolers.
Sponsored