Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
B79D6736-5BEC-4879-BC0C-D39E6C4C4884.jpeg
Does anyone know of any companies that make tail light guards for the Gladiator? Hey Rob @Quadratec I found several tail lights covers on your website but no actual light guards. Please advise. Sample attached from a Wrangler. Thanks
Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Figured I'd bump this rather than start a new thread. Anyone found one of these yet?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I just checked Quadratec, Rugged Ridge, 4wd and Extreme Terrain and none to be found. These vehicles have been out a while now; I'm kinda stunned considering every 3rd Wrangler I see seems to be wearing a set. No doubt they'd sell.

Last edited:

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired

Sponsored

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
As for Rugged Ridge, they were found to be too bulky and the project was scrapped. They would've looked similar to the set for the JL.

https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ri...pNyofyW6URh9Ul_zbpux7XcHVg9W43bhoCEOYQAvD_BwE
I had these on my JLUR, they were garbage. Made of a cheap pot metal. One other thing to think is the guards often create the opportunity to snag limbs and stuff. The smooth side of the light allows them to glance off. They will also make our bulbous taillights even bigger. Just my experience with them on JL.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
I had these on my JLUR, they were garbage. Made of a cheap pot metal. One other thing to think is the guards often create the opportunity to snag limbs and stuff. The smooth side of the light allows them to glance off. They will also make our bulbous taillights even bigger. Just my experience with them on JL.
Indeed, I had a set that I needed to recoat with truck bed liner to make look nice again. Besides, the light fixture is pretty cheap, cheaper than most gaurds if I'm remembering right. When I damaged mine back in November I also damaged the bedside for a whopping $3k body shop repair bill, thank goodness for insurance. Gaurds would have done nothing to prevent that.

Last edited: