Tazer for dummies question

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
I’m interested in getting the tazer for my new JL (2020).
Here’s the problem. I installed a 2” lift and 35’s with new sensors and rims . Everything was fine until I put the original wheels which still had the original sensors still installed, in the bed of the jeep. This seems to have cased a fault with the tire pressure monitoring. So now I get the Service system soon message.
Will the tazer permanently reset the fault code, or will it return once I remove the tazer? Should I have the dealership clear the code before I install the tazer?
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
The code will clear when you remove the rims and give the system time to reset. Just like it would if you aired up your tire(s) that were low.

OP
OP
Puch

Puch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electronics technician
I’m interested in getting the tazer for my new JT(2020).
Here’s the problem. I installed a 2” lift and 35’s with new sensors and rims . Everything was fine until I put the original wheels which still had the original sensors still installed, in the bed of the jeep. This seems to have cased a fault with the tire pressure monitoring. So now I get the Service system soon message.
Will the tazer permanently reset the fault code, or will it return once I remove the tazer? Should I have the dealership clear the code before I install the tazer?
Sorry, I mean JT.
I’m interested in getting the tazer for my new JL (2020).
Will the tazer permanently reset the fault code, or will it return once I remove the tazer? Should I have the dealership clear the code before I install the
The code will clear when you remove the rims and give the system time to reset. Just like it would if you aired up your tire(s) that were low.
thanks. I’ll give that a try.
Sponsored