Sponsored

Tazer Mini and 3rd Brake Light Stuck On?

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I have been running the 11.2.9 version (I will update it when I get the time) and noticed that the 3rd brake light was on when the jeep was turned off this afternoon.

Short story,
- I tested a bunch of possibilities, went to the tazer and it was hot to the touch with a solid light (orange or red I can't remember). I removed it and plugged the factory harness back in and the light turned off and the 3rd brake light worked like normal. I then plugged the tazer back in and it works too. It appears that the tazer froze and the 3rd brake light stuck on.

Has anyone had their tazer freeze up for the live functions? I will update it this upcoming week to see if it fixes the problem.
Sponsored

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it sure seems like the Tazer causes as many problems as it solves. Maybe I'm wrong.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it sure seems like the Tazer causes as many problems as it solves. Maybe I'm wrong.
Ya I've got one waiting to install, but it sure seems they have a lot of bugs lately. I'm wondering if maybe it's better if I install it without updating it.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Bro, I'm thinking this too. I literally just bought one. Actually awaiting shipping as we speak, and by what I constantly read here, its making me wonder. Assuming theres no issues, even at $329 I think its worth it, but to constantly have issues, makes me second guess.
Sponsored