John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I married the tazer after installing my aux buttons. Turned that on and auto stop off. Left it plugged in. Everything works fine except my phone buttons don’t. Can’t answer a call. It doesn’t show up on the screen either. Unplugged it and my aux buttons still work but the phone still does not. I wanted to ask before I take it to the dealer. I want to see if it’s related.
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
So your tazer is still married to your rig?

After making a few adjustments here and there. I’ve had to un marry my tazer and marry it back in a couple times.

If you unmarry your tazer and still have issues, then I’d suggest dealer. If you unmarry and the buttons come back then it’s an issue with tazer doing something weird.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
I have a tazer lite. Installing it in a few days. I'll let you know if mine does this.

OP
OP
jmdwifi

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
So your tazer is still married to your rig?

After making a few adjustments here and there. I’ve had to un marry my tazer and marry it back in a couple times.

If you unmarry your tazer and still have issues, then I’d suggest dealer. If you unmarry and the buttons come back then it’s an issue with tazer doing something weird.
I’m gonna go out and redo it. It’s weird, doesn’t do it all the time. I think it may be this buggy Ass overpriced stereo.
Sponsored