• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Tazer Mini for sale ($250)

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Still figuring that out, but IT for now!
I'm selling my almost new ZAutomotive Tazer Mini. There's nothing the matter with it, I just haven't leveraged many of the configurable settings. If you are doing any sort of aftermarket upgrades then I would highly suggest this product. From changing tire size, air pressure warning levels, change gear ratio, changing lighting types (LED/Standard), seat belt reminder (my favorite), lane change rear camera activation (close second favorite), there is a long list of configurable actions you can control. Many of you will already know about this cool little product, but in case you don't visit the following site for details - https://www.zautomotive.com/product/z_tzr_jlm/#camera-kit

BONUS! I'm including the SGW Extension Cable in the price. Save $160 buying them this way!

Price is firm and sold as is, again this is only a year old and is in excellent working condition. I'm going to use the funds for a cold air intake.
Sponsored

OP
OP
gladnewb

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Still available.

bbt82z

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland Diesel
Occupation
Machine/Welding Shop

Sponsored

OP
OP
gladnewb

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Still available - Just in case anyone had questions here's some photos and more details.

Here's what you'll get, TazerJL Mini (updated to latest firmware) and unmarried. The SGW Extension cable and a USB cable.
Jeep Gladiator Tazer Mini for sale ($250) 1657227702922

Jeep Gladiator Tazer Mini for sale ($250) 1657227753876

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
Are you in Georgia or Alaska??

OP
OP
gladnewb

gladnewb

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Georgia, North of OTP (Roswell).

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
PM me your paypal...
Sponsored