First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
sales
How do I set the tazer to allow sway at disconnect in 2WD up to 30 mph? I’ve had a hard time finding the info. I didn’t set it up because my gladiator got bigger tires and the place that did it installed the tazer. Do I need to hook it up to my computer and change something or is it in the settings? I couldn’t find a setting that said anything to do with the sway bar.
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
How do I set the tazer to allow sway at disconnect in 2WD up to 30 mph? I’ve had a hard time finding the info. I didn’t set it up because my gladiator got bigger tires and the place that did it installed the tazer. Do I need to hook it up to my computer and change something or is it in the settings? I couldn’t find a setting that said anything to do with the sway bar.
You’ll need to program a button on your steering wheel. See “SwayKill” in Button Remap section for full sway bar control.

OP
OP

jimmy986

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
sales
You’ll need to program a button on your steering wheel. See “SwayKill” in Button Remap section for full sway bar control.
Is this for disconnecting the sway bar at any speed or only at 2wd under 30mph? And where can I find out how to do it? The instruction booklet I was given basically just says what can be done but not how to do any of it.

OP
OP

jimmy986

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
sales
Yea, tha
Seems like when stopped press and hold sway bar button was the ticket?
Yea, that seems to work. It looks like the drivetrain screen will still show it being connected but that seems to keep it disconnected until I press it again. But I was hoping there was a permanent setting where it will work like it used to, just simply press the button and it will work in 2wd up to 30 to replace stock 4wd up to 15 and automatically reconnects when it reaches 30.

Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, tha

Yea, that seems to work. It looks like the drivetrain screen will still show it being connected but that seems to keep it disconnected until I press it again. But I was hoping there was a permanent setting where it will work like it used to, just simply press the button and it will work in 2wd up to 30 to replace stock 4wd up to 15 and automatically reconnects when it reaches 30.
https://www.zautomotive.com/zpu/instructions/TazerJLMiniUserGuide1127.pdf

Button Remap: This function allows the assignment of “hotkeys” for quick access to some of the Tazer’s functions. The cruise +/-/RES may be used for this function. While the dash is in Audio mode, press and hold the RIGHT arrow and press the button you’d like to remap.

These remap buttons will only program and operate while Cruise Control is OFF. When Cruise is on, they will operate as normal cruise control buttons...

PaulW

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21JKUR
Being a slow learner
Can you select more than one choice at a time or just choose the one when needed?

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Yea, tha

Do you mean you wished it worked while moving? It’s a little annoying to stop and press but it always works for me. I’m not smart enough to use my hot keys.😵💫
Sponsored