First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
I thought I had read somewhere that you couldn't use the Tazer Mini on more than one Jeep at a time, even if you bought an extra license from ZAutomotive, but now I can't find a reference to it.

Is that the case? I"ve got a '21 Gladiator that I used the tazer for LED swap, proximity entry, HID Dropout, seatbelt chime, and a few other things. Wife just got a '20 JLUR and I put some 35's on it, and she wants the seatbelt turned off.

If not, I don't see her using the other features on the tazer, and I already have a Bluetooth OBDII reader (assuming any bluetooth OBDII reader works?). Can I buy a jscan license and the cable and turn off her seatbelt ding, TPMS, and Change tire size?

At this point am I better off just buying a couple lice
Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
There are issues with trying to share a Tazer, as it marries to each vehicle.

However, there's a process to turn off the seatbelt chime that doesn't require the Tazer. If that's all she wants for right now, one of us can point you to that rather than trying to swap the Tazer around. Would make your life easier.

OP
OP

Panthers65

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Account Manager
There's a process to turn off the seatbelt chime that doesn't require the Tazer. If that's all she wants, one of us can point you to that rather than trying to swap the Tazer around. Would make your life easier.
Thanks, turning off the seatbelt is her smallest need. Changing the tire size and turning off the TPMS is more important