Tazer Unmarry/Marry Question

AustinKalb

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AEV Gladiator Rubicon
Assuming I unmarry my Taser JL Mini before I bring it to a dealer as zAutomotive recommends, will the Taser programming I did be retained upon Marry? Or, will I have to program the Mini anew?
Sponsored

JTenn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 21 JT Willys
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Assuming I unmarry my Taser JL Mini before I bring it to a dealer as zAutomotive recommends, will the Taser programming I did be retained upon Marry? Or, will I have to program the Mini anew?
As far as the live settings go you will have to reprogram it upon reconnecting. It would be a good idea to toggle through the current settings and document them.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
When the Taser is unmarried the Jeep reverts to original factory settings. Then when you reinstall and remarry you will need to reset the settings per your Jeeps configuration.

mdyucca

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Yes you will need to reset the Taser settings per your Jeeps configuration and your preferences.

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
Unmarry?
Ok. Luckily the guys I bring the Jeep to don't care and know I have the Tazer in, if they want to read or write they unplug or change the stuff on the tazer. They got annoyed at the tpms sensors so they actually changed it at the shop :) they enjoy playing with the gadgets also.
I mean what about wheel size, or worse your gear ratio changes? If that reverts I am sure there would be code. I can see the dealer have a hissyfit trying to troubleshoot and then getting new errors in their face, to then hear from you, you re-geared.
Sponsored