First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
So I've received a lot of different answers and just talking to people. Can you install this one side at a time instead of jacking up the whole front end and taking both wheels off and lowering the whole front end? Also our shock replacements or extensions necessary? And lastly do you have to get an alignment done? And if so is this a pretty simple DIY as well?
Sponsored

GRDIESEL

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Looks like it can be done one side at a time.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
So I've received a lot of different answers and just talking to people. Can you install this one side at a time instead of jacking up the whole front end and taking both wheels off and lowering the whole front end? Also our shock replacements or extensions necessary? And lastly do you have to get an alignment done? And if so is this a pretty simple DIY as well?
Yes. That’s exactly how I’ve done my lifts.

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Great, Looks to be much easier to do this way as a DIY at home without all of the fancy lifts. I appreciate it!!

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Yeah another who did it one at a time on the ground. I highly recommend installing the bump stops before installing the springs though or that will be half your install time working through like an inch and a half of thread with a very limited access nyloc nut.

Sponsored

utbee

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Everything was straight forward except for installing the bump stops. If you can get those installed prior to replacing the springs and spacers that would cut about 30-1 hour at least. It looks a lot better with the level for sure.

OP
OP
Ghosts40

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Good to know! And I actually purchased hockey pucks to use as bump stop extensions. I. Bought the Teraflex 1” and 1/2” spacers separately so I didn’t get the package deal which includes Bump stop extensions.
Sponsored