Sponsored

teraflex/falcon bump stops?

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
Looking at the falcon jt bump stops for my gladiator.

I had the teraflex speed bumps front and rear on a 2 door JK and it transformed the ride on fast washboard and bumpy roads. Basically a soft durometer foam rubber that's more progressive.

My jt will have a .75" lift is all and hopefully some fox Rubicon shocks. If these bump stops are stock length but softer they will compliment the ride well.
Sponsored

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
You get these? Seems like a good investment for only $99 for the set.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I bought them because one of my stock rear bump stops fell out during hard rock crawling. I can’t say that I can feel any difference vs. stock in normal driving, nor slow rock crawling.

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I bought them because one of my stock rear bump stops fell out during hard rock crawling. I can’t say that I can feel any difference vs. stock in normal driving, nor slow rock crawling.
Got it. I just received but haven’t installed the 3/4” daystar spacers for all four corners. Do you think it will be necessary for me to get bump stop spacers with the OEM 33” tires? These falcon/teraflex bump stops are around 1/4” taller than OEM bump stops...

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Got it. I just received but haven’t installed the 3/4” daystar spacers for all four corners. Do you think it will be necessary for me to get bump stop spacers with the OEM 33” tires? These falcon/teraflex bump stops are around 1/4” taller than OEM bump stops...
No, you will be fine just adding the 3/4” spacer.
Sponsored