First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
I am looking for Texas dealerships that are willing to go below Invoice. I prefer to stay in state to save on taxes. We do not pay sales taxes on the trade value of my JK.
Sponsored

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to Jeff Maxwell at Nyle Maxwell Jeep Dodge Chrysler in Austin yesterday. He does not know yet what they will be going blow invoice if any. He did say that they've gone 7% Below on JLs but they don't have any pricing yet to make a decision with. He's the one in charge of purchases though so he's the one to talk to. I'll let you know more as I find out more.

OP
OP
Bobh62000

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
I talked to Jeff Maxwell at Nyle Maxwell Jeep Dodge Chrysler in Austin yesterday. He does not know yet what they will be going blow invoice if any. He did say that they've gone 7% Below on JLs but they don't have any pricing yet to make a decision with. He's the one in charge of purchases though so he's the one to talk to. I'll let you know more as I find out more.

Thanks I have been calling DFW area and was going to start going south.

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks I have been calling DFW area and was going to start going south.
Please let me know if you find anything in Dallas. I'm in McKinney and I haven't done a lot of searching but from who I've talked to nothing around here sounds promising. I'm still negotiating with the mrs. about the launch edition but that doesn't seem to be in the cards so I'm probably going to hold out for the Gator color so I have time to search.

Sponsored

Red Dog

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Commander, 4.7, Quadratrack II
Phantom, I too am in McKinney. One advantage of the local dealership is the lifetime powertrain warranty they have built into the purchase of Jeep and Ram. It saved my bacon with the Commander purchase back in 2008. To date, they are in at $25k-$30 in powertrain repairs/parts (including the entire motor 45,000 miles ago. I was told by one sales person he thinks 3.5% is about all they will do but i did not ask about affiliate programs. I pm'ed Travis in NC to see what he can offer.

TamuPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJU
Occupation
Attorney
I've called around to a few Houston area dealerships and also have found no joy on any dealer that is willing to commit to much of anything in the way of discounts. I will say that AutoNation in Houston was the only dealer to state that they "may" charge over MSRP for the Gladiator. River Oaks, Northwest Dodge, and Demontrond Dodge all said they would honor the 1% below invoice with the Tread Lightly Program.

In addition, River Oaks told me they "believe", although he could not confirm, that additional discounts, including the $500 military rebate could be applied to the Tread Lightly program. That's all I know so far. Keep ya'll posted.

The Acme Company

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE 2018 JLUR
Just as an FYI, at least for the LE model Chrysler will not honor the tread Lightly discount. I spoke with Chrysler personally and Helfman Dodge followed up and got the same answer

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
I have gotten the same answer from dealerships and the Affiliate line at FCA, no discount will be honored for the LE. I never received anything further after my email from Jeep saying they would get back to me in 2 or 3 business days. Maybe they will honor discounts whenever I can order a non-LE.

Last edited:

HTownGladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020gladiator
Houston dealers now show 7 gladiators in transit on the Jeep website. Nice mix of overland and rubicon trims.

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
That link is from the post about the inventory tool. Make sure to change the filters for what you want.