First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, BMW 328I, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Engineer
So I'm a new gladiator owner and its the most expensive car I've ever bought. Add to that the horrible incessant need to buy upgrades... All that stuff can make this truck difficult to justify, but today my wife and I swapped cars, she took the gladiator out and was so happy waving to other jeeps.
That silly jeep wave 100% made her day.
So thank you guys for keeping up with the wave, that makes the jeep worth it to her, making it even more worth it to me.
Sponsored

FshnRdnJpnAB

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon. 2005 TJ Rubicon.
So I'm a new gladiator owner and its the most expensive car I've ever bought. Add to that the horrible incessant need to buy upgrades... All that stuff can make this truck difficult to justify, but today my wife and I swapped cars, she took the gladiator out and was so happy waving to other jeeps.
So thank you guys for keeping up with the wave, that makes the jeep worth it to her, making it even more worth it to me.
👋

Cobraj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
computer field service
I let my wife drive mine and never got it back.. sadly I drive the subaru outback now!

Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
My wife has been driving mine for about a month now - we sold her 2017 JKU to Vroom for about $7K more than we paid for it, and now she's patiently (?) waiting for her 2022 JLU to be born and delivered...

Fortunately we're both retired so we can get by with only one vehicle for a while...

FshnRdnJpnAB

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon. 2005 TJ Rubicon.
Of course the awkward un-asked question is....did she wave back?
Over the years I think I’ve only seen a very few girls actually wave back, and I’m pretty sure a couple of those were just giving me the finger 😄

OP
OP
KWin

KWin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, BMW 328I, Toyota Tacoma, Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Engineer
Of course the awkward un-asked question is....did she wave back?
Over the years I think I’ve only seen a very few girls actually wave back, and I’m pretty sure a couple of those were just giving me the finger 😄
100% she waved back! I trained her on a motorcycle 😉. And she pays attention while driving, part of what makes her wife material!

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
100% she waved back! I trained her on a motorcycle 😉. And she pays attention while driving, part of what makes her wife material!
Yeah don't tell her that! "Wife material" 😂

F&D

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xj and Gladiator sports Max tow on order
Occupation
Retired
Took my wife on the sand in my Son's Jeep with the doors off. We sold the Silverado and waiting on our Sport S Max tow. Because she said if the doors don't come off I don't want it. Man I love that woman.😁

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
There's good people driving Jeeps and posting on this forum; however, more than that, they are, by and large, helpful people. And that's what makes this forum not only fun but informative. Since we bought our Glad / Rubi in August 2020, we have seen sadness, helpfulness, silliness, and a plethora of ideas that are there for the stealing. Jeep people overcome and adapt, they get there and then they get back, and that's what a Jeep is all about. Today we drove from our home in the Inland Empire area of San Bernardino County to San Juan Capistrano. Just a drive down PCH with a picnic lunch. We ate at the oceans edge and drove home with steaming coffee. And.... we caught this sunset just north of Laguna Beach. Catalina island silhouetted by the setting sun to the south west and looking to the northeast.... Snow capped 10,068 foot Mount Baldy in the Angeles National Forest glowing pink in the same afternoons sunset. Not too
Jeep Gladiator Thank you guys Jeep Sunset.PNG
many places on this earth where you can see both at the same time. Be safe, and be happy that we have the opportunity to see two of God's wonders... and on occasion, at the same time, and from a Jeep...

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Similar scenario…my wife drove mine with the doors off this summer. Every chance she got she would steal the JT. And now we have a two jeep driveway!

glad she enjoyed the wave!

BFE1AAFD-753A-4776-A34E-2091698816AE.jpeg
Sponsored