Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Well since there is a thread for the front, there should also be one for the rear.

Looking to see what everybody has. Lots of great options out there.

Opinions on this one specifically would be appreciated. Google search nets few results. I have been eyeballing it for over 6 months, it is currently on sale, and they said they will honor the sale for me since I'm still recovering from a major surgery.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/road-armor/stealth-full-width-rear-winch-bumper-gladiator-jt-5203r0b
Sponsored

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
I do like that Road Armor one.. especially with the option for the winch.

I'm a fan of my LOD Destroyer with the optional bed sliders and the frame tie ins.
(https://lodoffroad.com/category/jt-gladiator-destroyer-rear-bumper). It works with the "max-tow" trailer hitch but not the "add on" ones with the lower tow ratings.

I beat the hell out of that bumper on the Rubicon .. nothing a little black paint won't fix.

fyi... the dual exhaust didn't make it to the Rubicon.. I killed that earlier in the season coming off some rocks and replaced. it with a single pipe crawler style cat-back.

Jeep Gladiator The Definitive REAR Bumper Thread IMG_9100 2

Jeep Gladiator The Definitive REAR Bumper Thread IMG_8798

Jeep Gladiator The Definitive REAR Bumper Thread IMG_4619

The other interesting option is EVO's High and Tight bumper .. but it doesn't provide much in the way of side protection

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/jt-high-n-tight-rear-bumper.60300/#post-995703

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Well since there is a thread for the front, there should also be one for the rear.

Opinions on this one specifically would be appreciated. Google search nets few results. I have been eyeballing it for over 6 months, it is currently on sale, and they said they will honor the sale for me since I'm still recovering from a major surgery.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/road-armor/stealth-full-width-rear-winch-bumper-gladiator-jt-5203r0b
Holy cow, that's a heck of a nice discount price on that from Quadratec right now. That was one of the one's I had looked at but always balked at the price.
I ended up buying the Motobilt Hammer series rear bumper, got it ordered through Northridge this morning.
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/rear-bumpers/mb1112-motobilt-hammer-series-rear-bumper

Jeep-A-Kneez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel, 1995 YJ 4.0

A bit pricey, even with the discount, but a big plus for being made in the USA. I'll be sure to keep that one on the radar, but shoot, I'm having trouble deciding on which front bumper I want.

Hell, might just go to the local sawmill and have some 4" x 8" Oak slabs cut and bolt those on for bumpers. Naw, kan't do that, the truck wood be overloaded!!

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
OP
OP
chorky

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
I do like that Road Armor one.. especially with the option for the winch.
Yeah there are a ton of really great options out there. I think the fact the Glad and Wrangler are so similar only benefits the aftermarket support.

Me personally, I specifically want a rear winch. So far Road Armor is the only option available for this.

It will be cool to see what the forum comes up with for options though.

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I recently installed the Expedition One base bumper. Very well made, stout, excellent powder coating, has cutouts for lights, and my favorite part is the bed sliders and rear bumper are one piece. Pics on their site are crappy though and not many people actually have it so a bit of a gamble for me. Happy with my choice.

https://www.expeditiononestore.com/JT-2019-Trail-Series-Base-Rear-Bumper-Jeep-Gladiator_p_665.html

Price went up quite a bit recently and it took a LONG time to actually receive (8 months) though.

Cheers

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I've the Kaymar dual-swing bumper. I had been looking at JCR and the Expedition One... but the Kaymar checks all the boxes better for me.

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

DSC03762 (2).jpg

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Kinda what I'm looking for! I'll have a camper on back. Also would like to have the bikes up higher so as to not hit while off-road. But low enough to not catch the wind.
Jeep Gladiator The Definitive REAR Bumper Thread edited_Screenshot_20221004-173123

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Law/Public Safety & Veteran
I've the Kaymar dual-swing bumper. I had been looking at JCR and the Expedition One... but the Kaymar checks all the boxes better for me.

Jeep Gladiator The Definitive REAR Bumper Thread edited_Screenshot_20221004-173123

This rear bumper is so sick! How did you go about purchasing yours, I've been browsing and haven't found any links!

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation