Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Obviously I'LL still wave at you, whether it's a truck or wrangler, but I wonder how the world of wrangler drivers will react. Do you expect the Gladiator will be embraced in the world of Jeep Waves? In my experience, I only ever see waves coming from other Wranglers... and I'll admit that's really all I ever think to wave at as well. The Gladiator looks like a Wrangler from the front... so do you think we'll be properly loved with that precious wave?
Sponsored

Jeep383-S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392, 1968 Plymouth Barracuda 383-S
Obviously I'LL still wave at you, whether it's a truck or wrangler, but I wonder how the world of wrangler drivers will react. Do you expect the Gladiator will be embraced in the world of Jeep Waves? In my experience, I only ever see waves coming from other Wranglers... and I'll admit that's really all I ever think to wave at as well. The Gladiator looks like a Wrangler from the front... so do you think we'll be properly loved with that precious wave?
Yes, we probably will. Besides it would be tricky to tell a Gladiator from a JL from the front.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Yea from the front its going to look like the same thing ..... although the grill has bigger openings I guess based on the press release

laffman

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler, 1990 Jeep YJ Wrangler Laredo, 2010 Jeep JK Wrangler Islander
Vehicle Showcase
I guess you don't pay attention or expect a wave from any other Jeep than a Wrangler. :facepalm: I get waves from all kinds of Jeeps. Even gotten a few from Liberties and Renegades.

HeisenbergFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th anniversary edition Gladiator, 2021 QX80
After driving a Wrangler for some many years and having switched to a Ford truck about 3 years ago from quite some time I still waved at jeeps and my wife would always remind me we were not in a Jeeps anymore.

Come sometime next year I wont feel so bad waving at Jeeps anymore waving from my Gladiator :)

EASY2BE1

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK Sport, 2013 Shelby Mustang GT, 2011 Ford Ranger, 2009 Ford F250 Super Duty 4x4
I really hope you Wranglers will wave at me in my 2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon. I know my wife will wave, when I pass her in her JK. I got my cash ready for this Jeep. I really like that I can get it in Gobi. That is a fantastic color. This is a fantastic day, I am so excited I might get rid of my Ford Super Duty. Nah, just fooling!!!! :)
Sponsored