The life of Wilbur!

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered) 2021 Gladiator Willys
Hello all! I am finally getting my Gladiator that I ordered the end of January! I got a willys and have named it Wilbur! This will be my running thread of its build over time, our adventures, mishaps, and repairs! It will be log of our memories and I'm excited to bring everyone along! Cheers 🍻
Jeep Gladiator The life of Wilbur! 20210324_180717
Sponsored

OP
OP
dakota.morgan91

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok first things first, I just ordered some rokblokz flaps, and some tasteful decals! Now I'm researching the hell out of ceramic coatings and undercoating! :) I really like the Adam's stuff for the coatings so far!

OP
OP
dakota.morgan91

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my rokblokz in! Just installed the fronts so far. Man these things were a pain in the ass to line up properly!
Jeep Gladiator The life of Wilbur! 20210402_193334

Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
dakota.morgan91

dakota.morgan91

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the Napier sportz truck tent from quadratec for a trip to Florida we are taking later this week. I'm not totally satisfied with it. The product it self works great and it is a decent tent, but it does not seem to fit the Gladiator properly. A few of the rods are bent too far, I am assuming it was designed for a slightly wider bed. Also I worry about the plastic attachments scratching the paint.

Unfortunately I will be looking to return it and just wanted to forewarn others!
Sponsored