• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey The wooden crate from Mopar 2" Lift

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished installing the Mopar 2" lift and have the wooden crate for sale $100. While very cool, Sadly, I have no room for it.

Jeep Gladiator The wooden crate from Mopar 2" Lift 20210321_144522

Jeep Gladiator The wooden crate from Mopar 2" Lift 20210321_144522
I'd like to have another but??

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Did you sell it?

Sponsored

NYBULLDOG

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Living
Any chance you will be in the city soon? I’ll take it. I’m in Westchester County. Would meet halfway if possible. Price negotiable?

OP
OP
2020Maximus

2020Maximus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
No I'm never in the city, however I'm often up north jersey in Bayonne which is right next to Staten Island if that works for you. The price is firm.

BlamBlamTheMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Vehicle Showcase
You ever drive thru Mine Hill? My buddy lives there and if you dropped it with him I could get it later. He can pay you cash, or I can venmo/paypal

OP
OP
2020Maximus

2020Maximus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No but I would be willing to make an arrangement (if paid in advance using venmo) and meet you at a wawa at the half way point between Bayonne and Mine Hill, say in parsippany for an extra $20 seems fair. If that works for you.

OP
OP
2020Maximus

2020Maximus

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No but I would be willing to make an arrangement (if paid in advance using venmo) and meet you at a wawa at the half way point between Bayonne and Mine Hill, say in parsippany for an extra $20 seems fair. If that works for you.
Bump

Sponsored

Alpine Warthog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator, 98 XJ
Occupation
Retired USAF Police Officer
Bro, you ever travel out of state? I'm up in far Northwest PA but if you ever travel into northern VA, we might be able to work something out.
Sponsored