They've arrived in Canada!

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Just drove past a black one on the Linc in Hamilton. Looked like an overland, based on the fact I didn't notice any red hooks. Was going in opposite direction, so no pictures, but I saw it!

In case any members from the hammer, was on the Linc by upper Wentworth overpass.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just drove past a black one on the Linc in Hamilton. Looked like an overland, based on the fact I didn't notice any red hooks. Was going in opposite direction, so no pictures, but I saw it!

In case any members from the hammer, was on the Linc by upper Wentworth overpass.
Are you sure it was one? There is a black AEV brute in Hamilton.

Everything FCA told me is that no Gladiators yet until they release full pricing on it. But maybe you did spot one, if so that’s awesome.

OP
OP
CaliJK

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
If it was a brute, then they had a JL front bumper. I've been debating a lease on a JLU, so I've been noticing them more. That's why I was so off guard when I saw it, I figure it was another JL, when I looked over it was a pickup.

I did think afterwards maybe it was a brute, but looked like stock tires, most brutes I've seen have lifts and at least 35's.

My dealers have been saying same, nothing but base pricing. Maybe it was a media review gladiator, or up from the states? I didn't catch plates, like I said, was caught off guard, not expecting to see one. It did make me think twice about jumping the gun on that lease though.

OP
OP
CaliJK

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
So car gurus has 13 listed for sale in Ontario, and Grimsby dealership sent me a quote for a gladiator built like the JLU I was looking at, and its $8500 above the similar JLU. Dealer in Thorndike has an overland for $4500 above MSRP, says it's in transit .

Mrtempura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘03 Mini Cooper / ‘73 Datsun 240z
Just saw a rubicon in the wild today in Ottawa! I think it had dealer plates? Anyone happen to know which local dealership(s) have it in stock? I’d love to be able to test drive one!

Wilk

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
There's one in Belleville Ontario at the dealer and there is a red overland that calls Prince Edward County home now. I can't wait to see a Rubicon in person soon. :)

BearRoo5

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman
Just saw a rubicon in the wild today in Ottawa! I think it had dealer plates? Anyone happen to know which local dealership(s) have it in stock? I’d love to be able to test drive one!
Try Southbank, looks like they have 2 Sport S