Sponsored

Think I actually got a deal in the Southwest!

christmas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
infiniti g35
Occupation
Realtor
Not sure how well this'll stack up with some of the others happening in the mid-west, etc. However, I did get an on-lot Mojave with 95% of what I wanted, a few options I didn't (but now love, of course) for what I believe is 13% off MSRP of $54,135. I got it for $46,997+$504 Doc Fee. Price included the $1,500 manufacturer rebates, another $500 rebate from TrueCar, and dealer discount of $5,636.

Anderson CDJR in Lake Havasu, AZ. I did some calling & emailing with Wade, but on the lot Mike Harris took care of me & did a good job. Was able to finance at 2.49% for 72 months (to ride the inflation/interest rate arbitrage as long as possible) through my credit union. This may not seem amazing to some of you knocking it outta the park, but for me dealing with outlets in Las Vegas who don't care if you walk out when MSRP is the lowest they'll go, it was refreshing. Gladys: 7-15-21, 4,948Lbs

They've got quite a few in stock .. oh, & I got two keys as well. ;)
Jeep Gladiator Think I actually got a deal in the Southwest! Gladys
Thank you all for the motivation/advice & wisdom on my path to purchase! Now, who wants to sell a house & pay this bad boy off (or just trick it out)! :LOL:
-Christmas
Sponsored

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
Not sure how well this'll stack up with some of the others happening in the mid-west, etc. However, I did get an on-lot Mojave with 95% of what I wanted, a few options I didn't (but now love, of course) for what I believe is 13% off MSRP of $54,135. I got it for $46,997+$504 Doc Fee. Price included the $1,500 manufacturer rebates, another $500 rebate from TrueCar, and dealer discount of $5,636.

Anderson CDJR in Lake Havasu, AZ. I did some calling & emailing with Wade, but on the lot Mike Harris took care of me & did a good job. Was able to finance at 2.49% for 72 months (to ride the inflation/interest rate arbitrage as long as possible) through my credit union. This may not seem amazing to some of you knocking it outta the park, but for me dealing with outlets in Las Vegas who don't care if you walk out when MSRP is the lowest they'll go, it was refreshing. Gladys: 7-15-21, 4,948Lbs

They've got quite a few in stock .. oh, & I got two keys as well. ;)
Jeep Gladiator Think I actually got a deal in the Southwest! Gladys
Thank you all for the motivation/advice & wisdom on my path to purchase! Now, who wants to sell a house & pay this bad boy off (or just trick it out)! :LOL:
-Christmas
Congratulations on your new JT. Love that Hydro Blue. Sounds like you got a good deal on it.
Hope you have as much fun driving yours as do mine 😀