Sponsored

Thinking of cancelling my LE order.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Man, there’s already so many white gladiators out in the wild, I may cancel my order, and reorder my original plan, Hydro-blue. Anyone else considering a change in plans?
Sponsored

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Man, there’s already so many white gladiators out in the wild, I may cancel my order, and reorder my original plan, Hydro-blue. Anyone else considering a change in plans?
I'm not. I was going to order a loaded Rubi when I made the decision to go with the Gladiator, anyway. The LE offer on 4x4 day was a nice way to get what I wanted (minus color)and yet be a bit different than the other Gladiators that will be on the road. I'm not an after market person so I get as many factory options as possible to maintain a clean look. This vehicle is a want and not a need for me, so I can wait a few more months. I do wish the entire color palette was available to LE buyers. However, I can understand LE buyers giving things a second thought especially if there is a color they really wanted but wasn't an option.

NORDNDED

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2016 JKUR, 2015 JKURHR, 2015 F150, 1973 Ford Bronco
I'm seriously thinking of backing out on it after taking one for a test drive, actually pretty sure of it. It was pretty gutless, constantly shifting gears at 70-75 to keep with traffic. I was really hoping the 8spd auto would help but I'm not thinking its worth the $$ now, even if I were getting it at or under invoice which I'm not. Plus, I really need it to be able to tow my teardrop camper better than my current JKUR which I have my doubts after test driving one. Maybe the diesel will be better..

If anyone is interested in a Billet Silver LE in or near Raleigh, NC let me know. Its in production finally it sounds so it hopefully will be available around the end of the month or early next month. I have a non refundable deposit on it that I will take a discount on if someone wants to take my place on it.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. Firecracker Red is needed to replace our
I'm seriously thinking of backing out on it after taking one for a test drive, actually pretty sure of it. It was pretty gutless, constantly shifting gears at 70-75 to keep with traffic. I was really hoping the 8spd auto would help but I'm not thinking its worth the $$ now, even if I were getting it at or under invoice which I'm not. Plus, I really need it to be able to tow my teardrop camper better than my current JKUR which I have my doubts after test driving one. Maybe the diesel will be better..

If anyone is interested in a Billet Silver LE in or near Raleigh, NC let me know. Its in production finally it sounds so it hopefully will be available around the end of the month or early next month. I have a non refundable deposit on it that I will take a discount on if someone wants to take my place on it.
Did you drive a Rubicon? My experience, driving the JTR was very different. Lighting up the rear tires wasn’t an issue and it felt light on its feet. At 6700’ in my JLR manual I can chirp the tires in second no problem.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

How many miles were on your test drive Gladiator? My 2018 JL did the same thing for the first 100-2000 miles hunting and pecking for gears and then smoothed out. It take awhile for the transmission adaptive learning to learn a primary drivers driving style and lock in the shift rates. If low miles and bunch a different people have already driven it, I doubt the transmission adaptive learning has settled in.

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
ZEN brother zen…
We'll get thru this...

OP
OP
Jeepznthingz

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
ZEN brother zen…
We'll get thru this...
Thanks! Lol. I’m just bored. I’m plenty chilled out and relaxed.

Reactions: JP1

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
The LEs are moving. Mine went to "E" status today and should be built soon.......Firecracker Red.
Sponsored