Not open for further replies.

Justinjeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Glad Sport S, 74 C10, 98 GMC 2500 pick up, 15 Grand Cherokee
I ordered my JT almost 2 months ago, I have a garage FULL of goodies for it & it's do to hit the dealership Monday. I'm super excited but at the same time I'm just feeling like there's to much sh!t going on with this virus/economy right now and not a good idea making a big purchase. I'm definitely not backing out just a bit of a buzz kill....rant over.
Sponsored

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I ordered my JT almost 2 months ago, I have a garage FULL of goodies for it & it's do to hit the dealership Monday. I'm super excited but at the same time I'm just feeling like there's to much sh!t going on with this virus/economy right now and not a good idea making a big purchase. I'm definitely not backing out just a bit of a buzz kill....rant over.
Never a better time than the present! If you feel comfortable with $$ or have a good job you should be fine. And congrats on your purchase, wish that was me.

OP
OP
Justinjeep

Justinjeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop watching the dam news....problem solved
lol, I'm with you on that but I have a pretty successful automotive repair business and the phone hasn't rang in two days now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Same here... Waiting on a new set of wheels for my Cummins (one of my old ones broke), and they’re shipping from......Yep, you guessed it.......China. Then on to California. And then to me. It’s taking forever, because they’re having to quarantine every shipment and check for coronavirus. :mad:

Hope when I order my new ones for the JTR that they’re in stock.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Justinjeep

Justinjeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here... Waiting on a new set of wheels for my Cummins (one of my old ones broke), and they’re shipping from......Yep, you guessed it.......China. Then on to California. And then to me. It’s taking forever! :mad:

Hope when I order my new ones for the JTR that they’re in stock.
I'm a dealer for Wheel Pros which is a major distributor. If you run into any issues let me know. The carry Fuel, XD Series, KMC, Moto Metal & a bunch of others.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a dealer for Wheel Pros which is a major distributor. If you run into any issues let me know. The carry Fuel, XD Series, KMC, Moto Metal & a bunch of others.
Thanks! That’s who my local tire shop orders from. These are Moto Metal MO970.

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
Solid advice: if some slapnutz sneezes or coughs on your JT, whatever you do DO NOT rub Purell on it in attempting to disinfect that area. :(

Purell will kill the cooties for sure, but it'll also remove the paint. :LOL:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Here are the numbers (roundabouts) for the Coronavirus:

US Pop- 330,000,000
US Coronavirus cases- 1,600
US Coronavirus deaths- 41

Wrap your head around that for a minute.....

Don’t worry about it.:like:

OP
OP
Justinjeep

Justinjeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

US Pop- 330,000,000

The virus doesn't scare me it's the people that think the world is coming to an end.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

US Pop- 330,000,000

The only reason most of us have to prep, is to ensure we have what we need because of the idiots freaking over this fake scare, and cleaning off the store shelves. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
The virus doesn't scare me it's the people that think the world is coming to an end.
True true. I’ll have to go to the store myself and grab milk and water for the baby because of idiots cleaning off the shelves. I was told there was no toilet paper at our local store.....TP??? Do people think they’re going to be shi**ing themselves to death if they catch it?? Lol

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Over the last 6 months, $50k invested in my Gladiator is looking pretty good compared to putting it the stock market. With depreciation on a new vehicle the loss is probably close to the same, but the truck is a way more fun way to lose money.

Choj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon

US Pop- 330,000,000

But it has just started spreading here in the US and will probably keep spreading for a few months. You shouldn't be panicking and buying up 100+ rolls of TP, but to not worry about it is a little disingenuous. World wide it's killing 3.4% of people who get it.

RIPLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2015 Jeep Renegade
True true. I’ll have to go to the store myself and grab milk and water for the baby because of idiots cleaning off the shelves. I was told there was no toilet paper at our local store.....TP??? Do people think they’re going to be shi**ing themselves to death if they catch it?? Lol
I went to the local Sam's club at 3 PM to pick up a few things and the parking lot was full. Every person coming out had a cart load of TP, paper towels and cases of water. I went about my business getting the things I needed to get and started thinking to myself, these Aholes aren't going to buy up all of the TP and water, so I got my 2 cases of water and 2 packages of TP, lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.