Sponsored

Thread tags

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sport, 2014 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there, I feel like it might be a good idea to implement some kind of tag system so that people can more easily identify a particular subject matter, an example of this is the wheels and tires sub-forum, it would be useful to know when what the OP is talking about is regarding one or the other so that when we are doing research on a component, say looking for suggestions on aftermarket wheels, that we can scan the thread listings for those specifically talking about different wheel types and not mixing them up with the tires, which would have their own tag for those looking for stuff on tires instead.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Hey there, I feel like it might be a good idea to implement some kind of tag system so that people can more easily identify a particular subject matter, an example of this is the wheels and tires sub-forum, it would be useful to know when what the OP is talking about is regarding one or the other so that when we are doing research on a component, say looking for suggestions on aftermarket wheels, that we can scan the thread listings for those specifically talking about different wheel types and not mixing them up with the tires, which would have their own tag for those looking for stuff on tires instead.
I think there are tags on threads. It’s just that you need to click “more options” when creating a thread.
I doubt many have noticed that...