Sponsored

Three car seats fit in back rear bench??

Lily32

First Name
Lily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep gladiator
Hey ! Has anyone put three car seats in the back of a gladiator?
Sponsored

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
OP
OP

Lily32

First Name
Lily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep gladiator
You can but you’ll have to buy specific car seats. And the middle one will be harder to reach.

https://www.autobytel.com/car-ownership/family/21-car-seats-that-fit-3-across-in-most-cars-129813/

I currently have 2 but my kids have a 2 year gap. So one is more like a booster seat while the other is a front facing car seat.

I couldn’t imagine tryin to place 3 baby carriers across.
We’re getting the Diono car seats but have a new born. I had a gladiator two years ago when my husband worked for Chrysler. Long story short, planning on getting another. I didn’t know if anyone has done two seats and an infant carrier or just three dionos in a gladiator. I’ve only seen the wrangler

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
Same here. Might be easier to bubble wrap them and use space in the bed :)

ManWow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Launch Edition JT Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
We’re getting the Diono car seats but have a new born. I had a gladiator two years ago when my husband worked for Chrysler. Long story short, planning on getting another. I didn’t know if anyone has done two seats and an infant carrier or just three dionos in a gladiator. I’ve only seen the wrangler

I am in this situation now. My 2yo and 5yo seats are too big to work. Curious what you were able to figure out with the bucket plus two carseats.

Sponsored

Whitarmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2014 JKR
I am in this situation now. My 2yo and 5yo seats are too big to work. Curious what you were able to figure out with the bucket plus two carseats.
I still have one rear facing and am able to run her in the middle and the other two on each side in Diono radian seats. I just use the seat belt and upper seat belt bracket to secure them. The rear facing seat in the middle makes all three super secure side to side

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remember it gets easier gentleman. Counter intuitive but the bigger they get the smaller their seats get.

I had to get rid of a Subaru STi because the rear facing seat wouldn't fit in the middle. But priorities are priorities.

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Had 3 Diono RXTs across in my JT, but never a rear facing or infant carrier. It does get easier, at least for car seats. (11yo/7yo/7yo)
Sponsored