Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around with the nice weather to install the hinge covers. Went on simple and fit great. I like how they match the cowl covers. Did the hood hinge covers too but forgot to get a pic of them.
Protects the hinges and breaks up the white a bit.
@Threedom, thanks for a great product
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Threedom hinge cover
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Threedom hinge covers front view
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Threedom hinge covers_door key cover 2
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Threedom hinge covers_door key cover
Sponsored

DublF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
Occupation
Veteran, Retired Correctional Stationary Engineer
Looks great!

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Finally got around with the nice weather to install the hinge covers. Went on simple and fit great. I like how they match the cowl covers. Did the hood hinge covers too but forgot to get a pic of them.
Protects the hinges and breaks up the white a bit.
@Threedom, thanks for a great product
Threedom hinge cover.jpg
Threedom hinge covers front view.jpg
Threedom hinge covers_door key cover 2.jpg
Threedom hinge covers_door key cover.jpg
I'm generally not a fan of white on vehicles, but I have to say that is a fantastic looking rig.
Those wheels and stripes look awesome..

Thanks for the pics, I've been thinking about getting a set of these I just wasn't sure how they'd look.

I have a couple of their key fobs and the wiper covers and I'm really happy with those.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm generally not a fan of white on vehicles, but I have to say that is a fantastic looking rig.
Those wheels and stripes look awesome..

Thanks for the pics, I've been thinking about getting a set of these I just wasn't sure how they'd look.

I have a couple of their key fobs and the wiper covers and I'm really happy with those.
Thanks Beemer. Appreciate the comment. :)

Atomsk

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Wow, that looks so clean! I really like that radio antenna mount too, where did you get that? Was it easy to put on? Your rig looks awesome!

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that looks so clean! I really like that radio antenna mount too, where did you get that? Was it easy to put on? Your rig looks awesome!
Thanks for the nice words Atomsk.
Here are the links for the antenna base and the antenna I went with. Might have been 20-30 mins tops. Very easy.

Rugged Ridge base
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073RY787D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Install instructions
https://www.quadratec.com/sites/def...gged-Ridge-Antenna-Install-Instructions_0.pdf

Stubby Antenna
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075K1TF8Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Hope this helps

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
Sorry to temporarily hijack your thread...

I see you have the Mopar Retro Graphic package too. I almost removed mine when I got home from dealership, but glad I didn't (haven't yet in 3 years).

Now, on to my point. I have been struggling to decide if I should add my badge of honor decals because of the mopar graphics. Your photos have helped me better visualize the space. Thanks.
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build FB_IMG_1677588086653

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to temporarily hijack your thread...

I see you have the Mopar Retro Graphic package too. I almost removed mine when I got home from dealership, but glad I didn't (haven't yet in 3 years).

Now, on to my point. I have been struggling to decide if I should add my badge of honor decals because of the mopar graphics. Your photos have helped me better visualize the space. Thanks.
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build FB_IMG_1677588086653
I'm glad you kept them. That looks fantastic. I like how the lighter smaller stripe really stands out on your darker truck color.

It took me a while to settle on a spot for the badge of honor emblems too, but I think it turned out ok.

I worked with a top notch vendor (Don @pixeldecals) on this site who was able to match the color scheme and made a retro style hood graphic as well.
Turned out fantastic in my opinion. Adds a little of personalization the M9C package.

Some people go with a decal width that is outside the windshield mounting points / windshield washer nozzles, but I liked the look of just inside on that section of the hood.
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Hood decal
Jeep Gladiator Threedom Hinge Covers Installed on Retro White Gladiator Build Hood graphic

Sponsored

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Really dig it! I'm not much for the white jeep plain, but I think it might make the best canvas for decals/color-accents.

Those hing covers look to cover a lot better than the ones I've seen on Amazon too. I'd like to see more on blue to decide.

DC3

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
mtudb24

That is such a sweet look! It's one of the most well-balanced Gladiators I have seen. The wrap color and placement are superb!

Thank you for sharing the @Threedom hinges, they look great on your rig!

Chunky White

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
I am loving the stickers on your Jeep. I had similar ones on my Black 94' YJ

OP
OP
mtudb24

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
mtudb24

That is such a sweet look! It's one of the most well-balanced Gladiators I have seen. The wrap color and placement are superb!

Thank you for sharing the @Threedom hinges, they look great on your rig!
Thank you so much for your comments. Much appreciated!

Ghosts40

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladitor Sport
Occupation
Construction Manager
Man That Retro Look is Fire!!!! Looks bad ass i love it!
Sponsored