Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Hypotheticaly... if one were to "misplace" their roll pin for their key, how would one get another? There seems to be no information on the inter webs that tells you what size to get.

@Threedom any suggestions/thoughts/help on this?

Asking for a friend, I would NEVER misplace my roll pin :surprised:
@tampahoosier

Not sure if the friend you were asking for, let you know, but we had his back so to speak and he has a roll pin on the way to him..

Your "friend" we are sure will truly enjoy his Threedom fob..

After you see his Threedom fob, you will surely want one of your own..

DO, watch out / be careful when dealing with the roll pin though, as it can get away from you, if you are not very careful.. :facepalm:

Advertisement

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Any chance of getting these in sports team colors with logos?

I’d buy one in Dodger blue with the Dodgers or LA logo on them. But I imagine MLB, NFL, NBA want a king’s ransom for licensing??
If only we could just use a logo, and not be faced with licensing issues, etc..

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
@tampahoosier

Not sure if the friend you were asking for, let you know, but we had his back so to speak and he has a roll pin on the way to him..

Your "friend" we are sure will truly enjoy his Threedom fob..

After you see his Threedom fob, you will surely want one of your own..

DO, watch out / be careful when dealing with the roll pin though, as it can get away from you, if you are not very careful.. :facepalm:

The shame is real… it was me! I got the pin thank you very much! I am going to buy a pack of various pins and see if I can figure out what size it is. Perhaps you guys can put it as an add on option for an extra buck. Would be well worth it.

Thank you again, this key kicks ass! What I don’t see really noted is the very obvious difference in weight. You wouldn’t think so but I picked it up and swore the battery and internals weren’t in it!

I got the subdued flag style. Love this thing!
4DA96843-6B36-4FF0-AF5A-C24CBABE473D.jpeg
8862C971-3EAA-4666-9F78-CFEDCCBD0FF6.jpeg

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
The shame is real… it was me! I got the pin thank you very much! I am going to buy a pack of various pins and see if I can figure out what size it is. Perhaps you guys can put it as an add on option for an extra buck. Would be well worth it.

Thank you again, this key kicks ass! What I don’t see really noted is the very obvious difference in weight. You wouldn’t think so but I picked it up and swore the battery and internals weren’t in it!

I got the subdued flag style. Love this thing!
4DA96843-6B36-4FF0-AF5A-C24CBABE473D.jpeg
8862C971-3EAA-4666-9F78-CFEDCCBD0FF6.jpeg
Wow.... if I don't say so myself, your subdued USA flag / Threedom fob looks terrific!

Guys/Gals that have never held one of our fobs, have no clue, just how much difference in regard to size and weight our fobs are, compared the the stock JL/JT fob...

About that roll pin..... we do not actually have a box of those in stock.

We do have a few of the roll pins lying around, that were used in the stock key fobs we reverse engineered...

With that said, we sent you one of the very few we do have... Was our pleasure to do so.

And yes, we do plan on acquiring a supply of those roll pins so we have in stock..

Anyway, glad we could supply a roll pin to you. Enjoy your Threedom fob... Thanks for your purchase.

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
@Threedom
If you can put a micrometer on one of those little suckers it may aid someone in purchasing them from Amazon or some other outlet…. A quick search for spring pins (roll pins) will yield many results. They are actually very common if you partake in your own armorer hobbies.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered a S+!
S+

Straight forward install, good instructional video. It is way lighter and a little bit smaller, plus no more stabbing yourself in the leg with the flip out key.

20220115_141433.jpg

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
S+

Straight forward install, good instructional video. It is way lighter and a little bit smaller, plus no more stabbing yourself in the leg with the flip out key.

20220115_141433.jpg
@Aonarch

How do you like the T6 Torx driver we included?.....

Along with buyer's of the Threedom fob saying they truly love the fob, they also say they love love, that little included T6 torx driver. :like:

Thanks for purchasing a Threedom fob!

Capture11.JPG

Last edited:

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
@Aonarch

How do you like the included T6 Torx driver we included?.....

Along with buyer's of the Threedom fob saying they truly love the fob, they also say they love love, that little included T6 torx driver. :like:

Capture11.JPG
I used it because I was too lazy to find a T6 in my iFixit kit. I'd assume 99% of people do not have a T6.

So good on you all for including it.

4x4Therror

First Name
Jayme
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Now, can we interest you in custom keyhole covers..

[/QUOTE]

Would you be willing to do a custom design? Kind of a Star Wars nerd

1642280038788.png
or
1642280128974.png

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Reaction score
Website
www.mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Now, can we interest you in custom keyhole covers..

Would you be willing to do a custom design? Kind of a Star Wars nerd

1642280038788.png
or
1642280128974.png

@4x4Therror

We love new ideas...... :like: Please do, send your ideas our way and we'll add them to the list.

Do go to our website and submit that idea... (Scroll to bottom of the page to submit)
https://mythreedom.com/

Advertisement

Advertisement