First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Occupation
Actuary
So I admittedly have an order for a Bronco and am getting frustrated with the delays and unknowns. Gladiator has been my backup choice, but I hear all other auto makers are experiencing delays (albeit, not nearly as bad as the Bronco). How long do you guys estimate a new gladiator order would take to go from order to delivery?
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Better off asking a Magic 8 Ball.

Pre chip shortage, it could have been 3 weeks to 3-4 months. It all depends what you want and what options may go on constraint when your order is put in.

I am not brand basher by any means but even just being a realist with all the crap I have been hearing about the QC issues out the gate of the Bronco's that have been delivered, it is not a first year vehicle I would be ordering anytime soon and if in your shoes, would be putting in a Gladiator order regardless of any potential lengthy lead time in building it.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
I think the average if everything goes smoothly is 6 weeks or so. It seems like they get grouped a bit though so if you get on the front end of that group it will be 4 weeks, back end will be 8 weeks. Some have been waiting 3 months though with little to no updates especially on the lower trim levels like sports and sport s where Jeep doesn't make the same margin so they prioritize them lower with the chip shortage it would seem.

No matter which way you look at it, you will get a Gladiator much quicker than getting a Bronco! Check out Gupton for 8% off invoice price, you can get it shipped too and still come out way ahead of the local dealers. I got a quote to ship mine for only $825 back up to Wisconsin as it's a back haul from Florida for the snow birds getting their cars shipped that way. I'm sure Jersey is the same situation with that.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
My Diesel Rubicon Gladiator order was placed 7/26 with Gupton, got vin back 7/27. Materials were all collected and ready to go 8/20 and now I'm waiting on it to hit the assembly line for production. My best guess is it will arrive at Gupton sometime mid September. I just hope there are some good Jeep incentives like the $2000 cash back they have going on right now that includes the Rubicons. Hopefully September has something good as well or I can always hold off picking it up until October to see if that might be better.

Chestnut

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 WRX, 2017 Forester XT, 2021 JTO
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Rubicons and Mojave appear to be moving quick. My overland was 8 weeks from order to delivery with 2 weeks of shutdown so that would seem like with no shutdowns 6 weeks could be accomplished.

There really doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason why some get delayed and others fly through. From my armchair some times tech and safety groups seem to hold things up while other times it doesn't. I think there may be a dealer priority code that gets missed on some orders to differentiate it between a dealer order and a customer order.

Sponsored

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
I just ordered this week and was told up to ten weeks but hopefully sooner. Mentally I'm expecting late October.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
I’m in the same boat as you, reserved a Bronco in September with Granger and have been a soft top build since the beginning, but haven’t gotten scheduled yet. No email with today’s round of scheduling yet too. Im giving it a couple more Thursday’s of Bronco scheduling before I commit to the Gladiator. Especially if I get pushed to MY22, I’m not going to re-order with Granger, im going to give Gupton a call.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Bronco is a disaster, that’s why I’m here. Was told 10-12 weeks as a worst case scenario but hoping for better. I got a vin in less than 48 hours but that’s as far as I’ve gone in 9 days.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
To improve your delivery time it's also suggested to order from a volume dealer like Gupton since they seem to get builds prioritized since they can fill out entire trucks quicker.

Also after watching cryptostickers for any length of time and seeing the experiences of people on here Rubicons and Mojaves get built fairly quickly while the people with Sport and Sport S builds seem to have to wait weeks longer.

I've been watching the Bronco situation and it only seems to go from bad to worse.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71 Silverado, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 01 TJ
Occupation
Plant Manager
FNG here.
I am in the exact same boat.
Day 1 reserve on a Badlands 2.7, MIC top. Not willing to compromise my 2.7 or the hard top (hopefully MIC 2.0 will be a better cardboard and plastic sandwich) to get it sooner.
Talked with Travis Reynolds over at TriCity (thanks to this forum).
I have a quote on a Mojave, build time he estimated to be 8-10 weeks.

Now I just have a decision to make.
Bronco BL wait or Gladiator in 2-3 months at almost 9K less.

*Thanks to the forum, by the way for the info on Travis. I'm still browsing topics, pros and cons, experiences you all have had, etc.
Feel free to educate me further, I'm not thin-skinned. ;)

Sponsored

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Plant Manager
I’m in the same boat as you, reserved a Bronco in September with Granger and have been a soft top build since the beginning, but haven’t gotten scheduled yet. No email with today’s round of scheduling yet too. Im giving it a couple more Thursday’s of Bronco scheduling before I commit to the Gladiator. Especially if I get pushed to MY22, I’m not going to re-order with Granger, im going to give Gupton a call.
Not sure if you are on the other forum at 6g or not, or your username there...but word is (and general feeling, but nothing confirmed) that with today's scheduling in the books and the leftover FE scheduling that will need to happen it only leaves a week or two for everything else not currently scheduled. Which means a '22.
I'm not the expert, just what I've picked up reading and listening. Take it for what it is worth, I reckon.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
To improve your delivery time it's also suggested to order from a volume dealer like Gupton since they seem to get builds prioritized since they can fill out entire trucks quicker.

Also after watching cryptostickers for any length of time and seeing the experiences of people on here Rubicons and Mojaves get built fairly quickly while the people with Sport and Sport S builds seem to have to wait weeks longer.

I've been watching the Bronco situation and it only seems to go from bad to worse.
I did this and got a Mojave. We’ll see how it goes.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
FNG here.
I am in the exact same boat.
Day 1 reserve on a Badlands 2.7, MIC top. Not willing to compromise my 2.7 or the hard top (hopefully MIC 2.0 will be a better cardboard and plastic sandwich) to get it sooner.
Talked with Travis Reynolds over at TriCity (thanks to this forum).
I have a quote on a Mojave, build time he estimated to be 8-10 weeks.

Now I just have a decision to make.
Bronco BL wait or Gladiator in 2-3 months at almost 9K less.

*Thanks to the forum, by the way for the info on Travis. I'm still browsing topics, pros and cons, experiences you all have had, etc.
Feel free to educate me further, I'm not thin-skinned. ;)
Welcome to the dark side Broadi. I ditched the Bronco and ordered a Gladiator Mojave last week through Gupton.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Plant Manager
Welcome to the dark side Broadi. I ditched the Bronco and ordered a Gladiator Mojave last week through Gupton.
The Mojave really catches my eye, and the Fox 2.5's really do.
If I pull the trigger I am on the fence whether to get the Mojave or the Rubi.
I don't do desert running (although I will be going to Moab and Big Bend NP in it).
I DO go to Uwharrie on trails with a lot of rocks and articulation points.
The front locker in the Rubi and the SBD kind of want to sway me over.
To be totally superficial about it, I prefer the hood, decals, interior of the Mojave.
Hoping to get some insight here with the guys/gals who already have them, know the REAL list of pros/cons, not just what the internet has to say about it through google searches.

If I do go Rubi, I can't do Gecko because that red dash and green door jambs will give me some sort of newfound hatred for Christmas. Then I'll have to get one of those vanity plates that says "Da Grinch" or something stupid.

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Not sure if you are on the other forum at 6g or not, or your username there...but word is (and general feeling, but nothing confirmed) that with today's scheduling in the books and the leftover FE scheduling that will need to happen it only leaves a week or two for everything else not currently scheduled. Which means a '22.
I'm not the expert, just what I've picked up reading and listening. Take it for what it is worth, I reckon.
Yep, heavily involved on Bronco6G, same username over there. I was reading posts from today that said MY21 production was supposed to continue till December, and there would definitely be more soft top builds in there and not just the 4K or so more FEs they have to build. I’m going to wait a couple more Thursday’s and see how it pans out before I pull the plug for good.
Sponsored