Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
I wrote this tire PSI vs. Lift app to compare different tires when aired down. You can delete or edit the Toyo OC 37 x 14.5 and SST PRO 37 - and you can create new tire values. The app shows static and dynamic lift, drop, and patch length. Dynamic values are based on 3 times weight of static.

I need an E tire as I've blown out so many C & D tires driving fast on rocky roads. My tire shop recommend E rating after my 3rd flat. Never blown an E.

I'll be ordering a 2019 JLR (2 door) for use mostly in Maui. I decided on the 37x14.5 Toyos over the same size Nitto Mud Grappler because I don't want a high void ratio. We get mud here, but I mostly get stuck in the sand or on rocky beaches. I'd rather have more rubber on the rock/sand/etc.

I considered the 38X13.50R17LT PATAGONIA M/T that Lite Brite runs. They're .8" taller, but only 13.6 wide and the deal breaker, they have a C load range. I'd rather have the nearly 1 more inch width too.

I'll be adding a RCV Axle Set .

I currently have a Nissan Frontier with 31.65x10.4 and a rear locker - that gets stuck frequently.
Sponsored