First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge Rubicon
Occupation
Software Security
Anybody can recommend which covers, preferably hard or folding soft, that will fit over the 'feet' of my Fishbone half height rack, and still covers the bed with good sealing? There's got to be one out there that has slightly narrower sides.

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau covers that fit under Fishbone or other bed racks 1647840030358
Sponsored

RichardO

First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Technician
I don’t have personal experience with this setup but supposedly the Access Literider will work with the Fishbone rack. There’s a video on YouTube where a guy has this combination. It is a roll up soft cover. It mounts to the inside of the bed rails so the interference is minimal.

OP
OP
OngsterA

OngsterA

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge Rubicon
Occupation
Software Security
It will work, and may work under other racks too. Almost done, the side rails do fit nicely. Options to direct pinch mount, what I’m using, or onto Mopar side rails. Here’s what’s on so far, need to adjust the rolltop for fit, should be the easy part, more pics to come.

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau covers that fit under Fishbone or other bed racks 1656859832728

Jeep Gladiator Tonneau covers that fit under Fishbone or other bed racks 1656859864108

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Gladiator
Occupation
Teacher
Did you end up getting this to work? And do you have pictures of it installed I could see? Just picked this rack up and looking for cover options. You did not use the trail rail system to install the rack looks like? Thanks!
Sponsored