Sponsored

Top off, doors off and rain

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Let's say you take doors and top off in the summer and don't have access to a garage to park it overnight. Do the rain covers sold by MOPAR do the job right and keep the car dry? I want to take everything off but not reassemble all the time rain is approaching and my garage does not have enough clearance and I really don't want to lower my gladiator :)
Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Let's say you take doors and top off in the summer and don't have access to a garage to park it overnight. Do the rain covers sold by MOPAR do the job right and keep the car dry? I want to take everything off but not reassemble all the time rain is approaching and my garage does not have enough clearance and I really don't want to lower my gladiator :)
I am not sure about the Mopar covers but I have had a few of the Bestop covers and they worked very good for me.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I have the mopar cover and used it for the first time about two weeks ago. Soft top fully removed and front doors off. It works, but be warned it does sag and is hard to get off the car if wet and dripping.

It comes off quick but is pretty tight and took a little bit of time to get on.
Sponsored