Toys and toy haulers

jtwhite

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator with max tow
What’s going on fellas I wanted to see if we can have a thread about the toys you pull with your truck . Here’s mine

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Very nice. This is the first vehicle I have owned that has made me want a camper and have been looking at the options (not liking prices). Can you give some info on your trailer? Length, rough weight, etc. I am single so it's me and the dog but very curious about the idea of throwing my bike in there like you did. Most of the toy haulers I have seen I think are a bit long and overkill for my liking but it looks like yours is a tad smaller. I have not heard of wolf pup but am on my way to google now.

OP
OP

jtwhite

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. This is the first vehicle I have owned that has made me want a camper and have been looking at the options (not liking prices). Can you give some info on your trailer? Length, rough weight, etc. I am single so it's me and the dog but very curious about the idea of throwing my bike in there like you did. Most of the toy haulers I have seen I think are a bit long and overkill for my liking but it looks like yours is a tad smaller. I have not heard of wolf pup but am on my way to google now.
image.jpg

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Thanks much! Haven't had a chance to tow anything with the gladiator yet. How does it feel with the trailer on there? Do you have max tow package? This truck has me wanting more toys and accessories than any jeep or truck I have had, it may be more of a money suck than my boat.

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Can Am Maverick Max 1000r XMR

Sponsored

OP
OP

jtwhite

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks much! Haven't had a chance to tow anything with the gladiator yet. How does it feel with the trailer on there? Do you have max tow package? This truck has me wanting more toys and accessories than any jeep or truck I have had, it may be more of a money suck than my boat.
Towing was very good and had no problem climbing mountains either but you can tell that power is a little low, I'm comparing this to the v8 Hemi ram that I use to rent before of course. I got a lot of thumbs up, pointing, neck breaking looks though and people in cars and trucks taking pictures while I was driving lol. So can you just imagine when this baby gets new shoes and accessories? so yeah I think this will be a money pit.

nc3310

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 1500 Quad Sport
He’s mine. Forest River. RT180. Usually hauling our Ural or the golf cart. Pulls without issue. Fully loaded with toy, camper goes just under 5000lbs

815D217A-7A6E-4FA5-9C41-A0404D274461.jpeg

B537E051-89E6-472C-BF5D-B1C7257551BA.jpeg
Sponsored