First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GC Overland
Occupation
Professional Babysitter
Just curious about anyone who has traded in a vehicle toward their new Jeep recently. Back when I ordered the dealer offered a certain price (high end of KBB) but with COVID and lack of supply I’m hearing prices are a bit better. Anyone have any recent experience?
Sponsored

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
Just curious about anyone who has traded in a vehicle toward their new Jeep recently. Back when I ordered the dealer offered a certain price (high end of KBB) but with COVID and lack of supply I’m hearing prices are a bit better. Anyone have any recent experience?
They gave me 42k for a 2018 GMC SLT 4wd I paid 38k for 2 years ago, and came off 5k including rebates on my Overland.

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
When we bought ours back in May we had a 2001 Ford Escape that we wanted to dump - the dealer said he would take it off our hands but it was basically worth nothing! We sold it to a friend for $200...

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
3 weeks ago I traded my 2010 Tundra with 80k miles for a Gladiator, I got what I wanted for the trade and got about 9% off msrp of the Gladiator which included the $2k rebate, not the best deal by any means but I had to get a new vehicle then and the JT had exactly the options I wanted and had a 7/20/20 build date.

AlienGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I traded in a 2011 Toyota Corolla with an accident on the car facts, tons of sun damage and grocery cart dings from apartment living and grocery store job, 110k miles. Got $2000 for it, which was low end of KBB, but they didn't have the second hit on the car facts.
Sponsored