• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Trade Only: Sing Gray color-matched hard top for stock Black hard top

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Hi all, new member here. I recently bought a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland. I absolutely love it, but there is one issue I have: I have always hated the color matched top and fenders options. I prefer the contrast provided by the matte black standard options. Would anyone be willing to trade straight across? Mine is in perfect condition, and includes the optional sound proofing. Id want yours to be the same as well.
Jeep Gladiator Trade Only: Sing Gray color-matched hard top for stock Black hard top Jeep1
Jeep Gladiator Trade Only: Sing Gray color-matched hard top for stock Black hard top Jeep2
Jeep Gladiator Trade Only: Sing Gray color-matched hard top for stock Black hard top Jeep3
Jeep Gladiator Trade Only: Sing Gray color-matched hard top for stock Black hard top Jeep4
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Iam in Southern Ohio and have a black hardtop I would trade for your stingray top but we would have to drive to a midpoint. Let me know if this interests you.

OP
OP

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Iam in Southern Ohio and have a black hardtop I would trade for your stingray top but we would have to drive to a midpoint. Let me know if this interests you.
A roadtrip? Maybe. Its worth considering. What would be the midpoint, do you think? Missouri?

Jcsii

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR / TJ / CJ5 / MB
Occupation
Elec Eng
Will be in Moab Labor day but don't have the liner :(

Sponsored

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
A roadtrip? Maybe. Its worth considering. What would be the midpoint, do you think? Missouri?
Yes I was thinking Missouri. My top does not have a headliner but is in perfect condition as far as I know. 17,000 miles and has been kept in the garage every night except for maybe 10 days total and has tented rear window. I've not noticed any rear window leaks either. I'd be willing to possibly purchase a headliner kit for you in the deal if that would make it happen.

OP
OP

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Yes I was thinking Missouri. My top does not have a headliner but is in perfect condition as far as I know. 17,000 miles and has been kept in the garage every night except for maybe 10 days total and has tented rear window. I've not noticed any rear window leaks either. I'd be willing to possibly purchase a headliner kit for you in the deal if that would make it happen.
Its a bit far for me, and I think id rather have a top with the headliner factory installed, but ill think on it.

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Its a bit far for me, and I think id rather have a top with the headliner factory installed, but ill think on it.
It is but Iam game if you change your mind. Looks like Iam about 9 hours from Joplin Missouri which Iam guessing is about halfway.

IdahoTider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
LordGraves. If you can wait until my October/November delivery, I’m game. She’d be showroom new, black and with a factory headliner. A short jaunt over for me from Idaho relatively speaking.

OP
OP

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
LordGraves. If you can wait until my October/November delivery, I’m game. She’d be showroom new, black and with a factory headliner. A short jaunt over for me from Idaho relatively speaking.

You had my curiosity, now you have my attention!

Id like that very much. If youre interested, Id also be up for swapping fenders. I can pay to have a professional do it.

Sponsored

IdahoTider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I’d like to keep the black fenders as I’ll pinstripe the heck out of painted ones. The reason for the top swap is I ordered a gofast camper post ordering the truck and I’d rather not have my dogs back there in a black heatbox. A grey gofast would be a tad cooler but would look odd with a black hardtop.

I ordered on the 9th and got a VIN on the 10th. My dealer believes an October delivery.

OP
OP

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
I’d like to keep the black fenders as I’ll pinstripe the heck out of painted ones. The reason for the top swap is I ordered a gofast camper post ordering the truck and I’d rather not have my dogs back there in a black heatbox. A grey gofast would be a tad cooler but would look odd with a black hardtop.

I ordered on the 9th and got a VIN on the 10th. My dealer believes an October delivery.

I understand. Definitely keep me in the loop. Yours has a factory headliner, and thats what I'm looking for.

OP
OP

LordGraves

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DevOps Engineer

sent you a PM