Sponsored

Trail Badges? Where are you putting them?

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Pretty self explanatory thread. I just got three Jeep Badge of Honor badges and am trying to figure out where to put them. I’ve seen a bunch where they put them by the trail rated badge but thought about putting them in a row on the bottom of the tailgate.

Upload some photos of trail badges on your JT!
Sponsored

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty self explanatory thread. I just got three Jeep Badge of Honor badges and am trying to figure out where to put them. I’ve seen a bunch where they put them by the trail rated badge but thought about putting them in a row on the bottom of the tailgate.

Upload some photos of trail badges on your JT!
I have put mine here on my last two Jeeps.

19E8B4F9-ADB1-4C08-8DC5-0E62573505C2.jpeg

OP
OP
thecalebclark

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have put mine here on my last two Jeeps.

Jeep Gladiator Trail Badges? Where are you putting them? 19E8B4F9-ADB1-4C08-8DC5-0E62573505C2
That was one of places I thought about putting them but it looks like you could fit maybe 4 max and that would be a little tight. I’m hoping to get more than that by the time I’m done with my JT.

The badges look great with your color!

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
That was one of places I thought about putting them but it looks like you could fit maybe 4 max and that would be a little tight. I’m hoping to get more than that by the time I’m done with my JT.

The badges look great with your color!
I agree but unfortunately there aren’t many in the northeast so prob won’t get too many. But if I do get more than 4-5 I will start adding them above the Jeep logo.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thecalebclark

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I forgot to mention I have a flag decal on mine so that’s why I’m hesitant to put them by the emblem and trail rated badge.

Jeep Gladiator Trail Badges? Where are you putting them? 7CEE677C-3741-420D-BB21-BF1C8032EA66

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I forgot to mention I have a flag decal on mine so that’s why I’m hesitant to put them by the emblem and trail rated badge.

Jeep Gladiator Trail Badges? Where are you putting them? 7CEE677C-3741-420D-BB21-BF1C8032EA66
I was thinking of using that spot also but I have a Hellcat sticker there and it was going to look to busy. Once in a while I get people that ask me if I have a Hellcat in my truck. I usually tell them nope I'm just a poser.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I agree but unfortunately there aren’t many in the northeast so prob won’t get too many. But if I do get more than 4-5 I will start adding them above the Jeep logo.
Im thinking of doing South Marblehead in Mi or Rausch Creek Next. Each trail is about a 5 to 6 hr drive for me.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Probably even less for us in the deep south unless they start making them for beaches and swamps (LOL).

Sponsored

OP
OP
thecalebclark

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Got three in today from a recent trip and put them on the bottom right of the tail gate. Not sure how I feel about them there yet. Also would have helped if I did a little better lining them up.

Jeep Gladiator Trail Badges? Where are you putting them? 20F4A318-869D-464F-919C-2678F0230C0B

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
putting them in my hopes and dreams...they are not available to Jeep FCA Canada people, I can download the app, get access to the data, but they will not ship badges to Canada :mad: :punch::crying:
Sponsored