First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
Just saw it on U tube. Brad of Trail Recon just got a new Gladiator Rubicon to mod into his desire. He is going to sell a Jeep to make room for it, wonder what one will go. Will be fun to watch his mods as I have already done many.
Sponsored

High Alextude

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude
I like his aspirations of turning it into a medical vehicle. I would be very surprised if he sold the JKU, he loves that thing. I’m sure he got a great deal being a 2023.

OP
OP

JTGuy

First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
I am going out on a limb here,,, guessing the 392 and his wife's 2 door go.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Didn’t he say he’d sold 6 vehicles in 8 yrs? Or something like that? That’s including his son’s.
I love the goals he’s set out for himself.

jared19951

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Controller
I’m a big fan of Brad’s all white Rubicon with the paint matched top. Can’t wait to see what he chooses for the bed rack/top.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I saw the video earlier today and was glad he bought another one.
Looking forward to see how he mods it.

OP
OP

JTGuy

First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
I have met Brad and his wife a few times at the Overland Expo. He is a genuine nice guy. I would love to wheel some time with him. I wonder if he is aware of this forum. This is his 2nd JT.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
I'm super stoked he got another one. And it's cool what his plans for it are too. Wondering what lift he goes with though - I have a sneaky suspicion. Curious to seee his bed organization plan too - theres so many really awesome ideas out there.

I am going out on a limb here,,, guessing the 392 and his wife's 2 door go.
Doubt it - he loves that thing. I bet he sells most everything else though

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm super stoked he got another one. And it's cool what his plans for it are too. Wondering what lift he goes with though - I have a sneaky suspicion. Curious to seee his bed organization plan too - theres so many really awesome ideas out there.

Doubt it - he loves that thing. I bet he sells most everything else though
I’d get rid of the jk and the 2 door. Let Regina drive the 392. Try and hang onto that 392. Heck you could even get rid of that Cherokee chief. But he’s put a lot of work in that as well. Or as much money that they’ve put into vehicles and trailers. You could always move and get something with a bigger garage. Doesn’t seem like money is an issue from the looks of things.

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Dude must be loaded $$$, they just picked up a 66k plus overland trailer also.
Brad is doing alright financially, but like most automotive related Youtubers, those vehicles are tax deductible expenses absorbing a good chunk of the outlay cost.

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Brad is doing alright financially, but like most automotive related Youtubers, those vehicles are tax deductible expenses absorbing a good chunk of the outlay cost.
Stay tuned for my new YT channel guys, the Mojave is about to get a Hemi swap, tons and 40’s. 🤣🤣

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
I love the goals he’s set out for himself.
His goals are never-ending YT content. If he wants to keep his channel going, he almost has to put out continuously new projects. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but there's something about him that I just can't watch. Regardless, I'm all for JT projects and I'll await the results. I'm sure it'll be nice.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
His goals are never-ending YT content. If he wants to keep his channel going, he almost has to put out continuously new projects. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, but there's something about him that I just can't watch. Regardless, I'm all for JT projects and I'll await the results. I'm sure it'll be nice.
At least he is consistent though. And for being a retired military no doubt he has more than enough bodily problems. Dont forget his wife worked some good jobs too. I like his content better than most. I remember when Casey 250 and Sean first started too. Sean kept it straight where Casey took a left turn somewhere and turned into nothing but shorts and reviews and doing only paid content - thats a huge turnoff to me, and makes him come across pompous. out of all of them that guy looks to be way more loaded. Have you seen his house or corvette? A shame he only does paid memberships now - really turned me off on even wanting to watch anything of his anymore.
Sponsored