NightHawk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Limited, TBD Gladiator
@TrailRax I love the design especially with the rear door and locking options becoming available soon. I thought I was going to need to custom fab a rear door for whatever rack I bought until I found you guys!

As you explore future accessories, I would like to put in my two cents for awning brackets similar to what Go Rhino offers for their XRS Overland Extreme Rack.

Reference Below:
https://www.gorhino.com/HDAwningMountKit
1636871605615.png
Advertisement

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
@TrailRax I love the design especially with the rear door and locking options becoming available soon. I thought I was going to need to custom fab a rear door for whatever rack I bought until I found you guys!

As you explore future accessories, I would like to put in my two cents for awning brackets similar to what Go Rhino offers for their XRS Overland Extreme Rack.

Reference Below:
https://www.gorhino.com/HDAwningMountKit
1636871605615.png
We plan to be putting together some awning brackets!

NightHawk

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Limited, TBD Gladiator
We plan to be putting together some awning brackets!
That’s great to hear! Just placed my order without even having an expected ship date on my 2022 Mojave yet.

Will be sure to send pictures when it’s all set up and will be keeping my eye out for the rear door, table mount, and awning brackets.

SloW8

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Any update on the back door option? Can we pick it up locally from the warehouse?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Any update on the back door option? Can we pick it up locally from the warehouse?
Great question! We do offer local pick-up. If you wish to do that, order online, and at the checkout, you can choose local pick up.

As for the rear door option. We are currently waiting for the prototype to come in for fitment to ensure everything works before production. ETA is early 2022, possibly January.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
For those who are wanting an update on the accessories of the Gullwing bed rack... We hear you. We want to apologize for the huge delay. We have taken a few of the accessories back to the drawing board to add more attributes or edit the assembly to reflect a better design for efficiency and compatibility with tons of other products.

We are also working on getting prototypes made up of the rear door and top quarter panels for the bed rack. Our queue for manufacturing has been severely backed up which is causing this delay along with the sheet metal price increase and shortage. We are working day in and day out to make sure our customers get the best product and make it available to them. Thanks for your patience and support. We are looking forward to releasing the rear door and many more accessories for the bed rack!

-TrailRax Team

Advertisement

Advertisement