www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
If you need someone to product test, and model it for you, I have a nice Gladdy, and I'm a very good looking guy. Plus I have a yellow lab, and good looking kids.
Thanks for the kind gesture. We actually have a few prototypes out in the wild right now.

all the current edits have been made and we will be putting production models through this week into production.

bastage

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
of all the racks I have seen I like this the best. The swing up sides are amazeballs. Add the rear as well as an option & it would be exactly what I want.

Ageek

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Do you have photos of the rack with nothing attached to it?

How does the rack mount? Is it clamps or does it use the trail rail? Any photos of how it mounts?
Will it work with a tonneau cover? Factory or something like Access Literider?

Any plans to offer the hardware in black?

Is there a weight limit on mounting items on the the side panels to be able to open them?

jurfie

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
This is awesome and currently a front-runner choice for me! Great job @TrailRax!

2 questions:
  1. Can you post of pic of the mounts? And;
  2. What is the height from the top of the bed rail cap to the underside of the lowest point?
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 6.38.55 AM.png

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
of all the racks I have seen I like this the best. The swing up sides are amazeballs. Add the rear as well as an option & it would be exactly what I want.
We are adding a rear-opening panel as well as an accessory later down the line. we also are adding a headache rack that closes the cab side of the rack that way it can be completely closed up.

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have photos of the rack with nothing attached to it?

How does the rack mount? Is it clamps or does it use the trail rail? Any photos of how it mounts?
Will it work with a tonneau cover? Factory or something like Access Literider?

Any plans to offer the hardware in black?

Is there a weight limit on mounting items on the the side panels to be able to open them?
The rack mounts to the trail rails. you will be required to get the trail rails. it will work with the acess literider.

No photos as of now. we are working on getting pictures of the production model as soon as we can.

hardware will come in grade 8. feel free to rattle can the tops of the hardware in black as desired.

the struts are going to be rated at 100 lbs of lifting force. You are more than welcome to load more than that. we will rate the sides at 120 lbs. we will have a lockout system in the B pillar that locks the panel upwards when camping or whatnot. this way it can hold the weight at the furthest point up.

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
This is awesome and currently a front-runner choice for me! Great job @TrailRax!

2 questions:
  1. Can you post of pic of the mounts? And;
  2. What is the height from the top of the bed rail cap to the underside of the lowest point?
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 6.38.55 AM.png
the mounts are 90-degree feet that sit on the bed and mount to the trail rails.

On the production model, that measurement shows just about 13" for the half height rack. The overall height of the rack will be 15" for the half height. The full height is TBD.

CJHutch73

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2008 Jeep JKU
Occupation
General Foreman, Amtrak
Thanks for the kind gesture. We actually have a few prototypes out in the wild right now.

all the current edits have been made and we will be putting production models through this week into production.
Worth a shot

Riot_JT

First Name
Tillman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Keeping an eye on this product. Any plans to setup a way to mount a spare? Another manufacturer I won't name but there stuff looks cheap despite the price has an option to do this by reusing the factory spare tire mount. It bolts to the underside of the rack and you crank the spare up.

P.S. It would look killer sitting in the back of Riot!

A9AB65BE-17FD-4EB4-A77F-A4D58CF0C786.jpeg

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Keeping an eye on this product. Any plans to setup a way to mount a spare? Another manufacturer I won't name but there stuff looks cheap despite the price has an option to do this by reusing the factory spare tire mount. It bolts to the underside of the rack and you crank the spare up.

P.S. It would look killer sitting in the back of Riot!

A9AB65BE-17FD-4EB4-A77F-A4D58CF0C786.jpeg
We did not think about that! We will talk with the engineers to see if we can make that possible.

we are making a table sliding mount to mount to the underside of the rack. Inspired by Rebel Off Road, got to give credit where it is due.

we will look into it my friend!

Advertisement

Advertisement