cshoem286

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SportS Max Tow (Custom Order)
Occupation
IT Architect
I hope you will offer a pre-order special, but excited to buy and happy you have the final design in place. CAN YOU CONFIRM this will work with the BAX X4 Tonneau?

--- Chris

Advertisement

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you will offer a pre-order special, but excited to buy and happy you have the final design in place. CAN YOU CONFIRM this will work with the BAX X4 Tonneau?

--- Chris
Hello Chris, While we cannot CONFIRM it fits it seems extremely likely that it would fit. It looks to be very similar to the Literider which is the usual go-to for most trucks with bed racks.

Installation may be different for the cover and keep in mind the mounting location of it may be different by 3/16 of an inch on both sides due to the width of the bed rack.

Boogerman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Oof, just noticed the 2K pricing on this on your website :(

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Oof, just noticed the 2K pricing on this on your website :(
Yeah we will be holding a sale for pre-orders. Also keep in mind the price includes shipping where most other companies charge $100-200 for flat rate shipping.

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
Yeah we will be holding a sale for pre-orders. Also keep in mind the price includes shipping where most other companies charge $100-200 for flat rate shipping.
Hats off to @TrailRax. I don't have my Gladiator yet and have been planning my build while I wait to get it. For months I've been basing everything of the Rebel Off Road rack, half height. I still think they've got an excellent design and function but this rack is really compelling. Adding the lockable back panel makes this my go-to especially because I don't plan to have a bed cover.

If you, or anyone else comes up with good bracketry to mount bike trays I'd love to see them posted here.

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Hats off to @TrailRax. I don't have my Gladiator yet and have been planning my build while I wait to get it. For months I've been basing everything of the Rebel Off Road rack, half height. I still think they've got an excellent design and function but this rack is really compelling. Adding the lockable back panel makes this my go-to especially because I don't plan to have a bed cover.

If you, or anyone else comes up with good bracketry to mount bike trays I'd love to see them posted here.
The Rebel Off-Road bed rack is an awesome product from them. We love the guys over there. But we thought we would offer our own version/take on a bed rack that benefits the user as much as possible.

we plan on getting mountain bike brackets for the sides finished up here soon and also a basket on top. Is one of these what you are looking for? Let us know. We will work with our customer’s needs and wants as far as accessories go.

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
The Rebel Off-Road bed rack is an awesome product from them. We love the guys over there. But we thought we would offer our own version/take on a bed rack that benefits the user as much as possible.

we plan on getting mountain bike brackets for the sides finished up here soon and also a basket on top. Is one of these what you are looking for? Let us know. We will work with our customer’s needs and wants as far as accessories go.
Probably adding a RTT so a side solution would be preferred. But I'll have to get my hands on it to see how best to mount without losing the gull-wing function. Or Gull-wing may just have to be used when the bikes are off. Would love to see what you come up with.

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
Probably adding a RTT so a side solution would be preferred. But I'll have to get my hands on it to see how best to mount without losing the gull-wing function. Or Gull-wing may just have to be used when the bikes are off. Would love to see what you come up with.
Ya our side mounted mountain bike accessory will be next in production. It is going to be sweet! As far as a basic design of one goes yes the bike will have to be removed from the bed rack to use the Gull-wing. We have looked at options mounting the bike rack out a bit further and mounting directly to the pillars and out of the way of the gull-wing. But again it will be more expensive to make that one and you will still need to remove the bike to use the gull-wing.

OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
President at TrailRax
Vehicle Showcase
PRE-ORDERS BEGIN TOMORROW MORNING AT 10 AM MT!!
Just a reminder to everyone interested in our GullWing Bed Rack Pre-orders! Lead time is currently 8-9 weeks out. We will be adding your order email to a mailing list that will keep you updated through the whole process as if you were watching it being made. We also will be keeping this thread updated with product and sales. We are looking forward to getting everyone our best bed rack we can put together that will forever change how bed racks work and function! Again we appreciate all the support and great input you guys have given us through this process!

While the production team is getting going on the bed racks! our engineering team is getting together on accessories and The REAR DOOR AND LOCKDOWN KIT ! This will be huge for our customers, this will give the customer the ability to mount an opening rear panel just like the GULLWING side panels. This "kit" will also come with replacements for the latch pins that have a locking ability. You asked and we listened! we are working on getting some awesome accessories out to you guys soon.

Thanks again for your endless support!

The TrailRax team

https://www.trailrax.com/collections/frontpage/products/gullwing-bed-rack-for-jeep-gladiator

Advertisement

Advertisement