TrailRecon: Jeep Gladiator First Time Off-Road x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Not sure if Brad is on here... or Josh, but this is a nice video with good useful info.

Yeah, I just watched it a couple hours ago. I like Brad cuz his commentary is smooth like Jim Nance without any prejudice or bias and is very informative sans attitude LOL

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Yeah, I just watched it a couple hours ago. I like Brad cuz his commentary is smooth like Jim Nance without any prejudice or bias and is very informative sans attitude LOL
I totally agree - I don't like the angry youtubers... or the overly passionate ones... probably because I can be angry and overly passionate lol
Brad's a good balance.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I totally agree - I don't like the angry youtubers... or the overly passionate ones... probably because I can be angry and overly passionate lol
Brad's a good balance.
Yeah, the other thing is that which is my biggest pet peeve on YT is everyone takes 8 mins to say what can be said in 2 mins. You need to respect your audience's time if you truly think you are adding value so like literally 90% of YT contributors should drop the verbal debris/fillers/anecdotes unless you can fit that anecdote in that 2 min window LOL. In my YT channel no content will be more than 2 minutes long and the name of the channel will be 2MinuteWanderer LOL

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the other thing is that which is my biggest pet peeve on YT is everyone takes 8 mins to say what can be said in 2 mins. You need to respect your audience's time if you truly think you are adding value so like literally 90% of YT contributors should drop the verbal debris/fillers/anecdotes unless you can fit that anecdote in that 2 min window LOL. In my YT channel no content will be more than 2 minutes long and the name of the channel will be 2MinuteWanderer LOL
I totally agree. However I can take chitter chatter when it's a voice over and I can still see awesome footage like Brad does here. Very good video!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I too have the same issue - I find myself fast forwarding videos a lot.
If I ever make videos, I’d stick to the two minute window as well...

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I totally agree. However I can take chitter chatter when it's a voice over and I can still see awesome footage like Brad does here. Very good video!
Yea awesome footage is allowed lol
I enjoy watching Trent Palmer, Mike Patey and the other Flying Cowboys. Those videos violate the 2 minute window BUT the footage is awesome.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.