Sponsored

trails or treat green guided ride at AOAA.

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Planning to hit AOAA on Halloween for the green guided ride. It will be our first time here. Anyone else interested?
Sponsored

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
Planning to hit AOAA on Halloween for the green guided ride. It will be our first time here. Anyone else interested?
I might be up for that. We hit AOAA for the first time on a trail ride with the Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern PA Club back on September 20th. We did greens all day and had a blast. I was impressed with the place and would love to get back out there.
I am about 2 hours drive. We met at 9 last time and wheeled till about 4. Don't see much detail on their site for the event.

OP
OP
361Sean

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I might be up for that. We hit AOAA for the first time on a trail ride with the Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern PA Club back on September 20th. We did greens all day and had a blast. I was impressed with the place and would love to get back out there.
I am about 2 hours drive. We met at 9 last time and wheeled till about 4. Don't see much detail on their site for the event.

Hi. If you're interested you have to sign up at offroad consulting dot com. They are the guides. I've done a couple of rides with them and they are great. They charge 35 bucks plus park fees. They start at 9 and finish up around 3.

NJbevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Durango 5.9 SLT; ‘06 Hemi Durango; ‘20 Gladiator Sport Max Tow - Smittybuilt 9600 XRC
Hi. If you're interested you have to sign up at offroad consulting dot com. They are the guides. I've done a couple of rides with them and they are great. They charge 35 bucks plus park fees. They start at 9 and finish up around 3.
361Sean, I signed up today. See you there?