Sponsored

Truck Hero Rebates

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Bought a set of side steps for my sister's Jeep in December. Was told it qualified for a $100 rebate card. I filed all information and was approved the $100 rebate in mid January. Well it's almost April and it's still listed as approved but awaiting shipping. Has anyone had any success with this company? I bought a S&W gun in November with a rebate and received that in just 2 weeks. Am I losing my patience? Or is 2 months generally considered average wait time?
Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
In general my experience with rebates syncs with 2 months sometimes longer before receiving a check or similar. I suggest politely rattling their cage at this point, that usually works. Personally, I’ve made the choice not to make a purchase based solely on a rebate especially if it’s a mail-in only rebate. Even some big names like Milwaukee tools make customers repeatedly jump through hoops yet never deliver. Mail-in rebates seem to have the most issues. Again, enough time has passed, politely reaching out to them will likely bear fruit.

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
I have gotten rebates from them on two separate occasions.
If memory serves, it took around 8 weeks both times before I received my prepaid visa from them.

OP
OP
TrainMan

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Thanks, and yes I sent an email to the company on Friday. I've yet to hear anything yet.

Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Bought a set of side steps for my sister's Jeep in December. Was told it qualified for a $100 rebate card. I filed all information and was approved the $100 rebate in mid January. Well it's almost April and it's still listed as approved but awaiting shipping. Has anyone had any success with this company? I bought a S&W gun in November with a rebate and received that in just 2 weeks. Am I losing my patience? Or is 2 months generally considered average wait time?
I bought two items that qualified for $100 Truck Hero rebates from Rugged Ridge two years ago. I did get one $100 rebate (in the form of a pre-paid Visa card). Never got a rebate for my second purchase. They sent me a response that I was not approved for the rebate, despite me filling out the somewhat extensive requirements. I figured it wasn't worth extended fighting for the $100 and I kinda felt they were banking on that. In short, not trustworthy.
Sponsored