Sponsored

Trusted shops for lift installation

First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
As most folks know, even if you take your Jeep to a local or huge dealership you just can’t trust every place. My question Is, has anyone found a truly great dealership that you are really Impressed with and trust To do work on your Jeep. I would love to be able to put 37’s on our 2020 Mojave but I’m not very trustworthy with just anyone doing the work and we all know there’s the right way and wrong way to install a lift. Im assuming it would have to be a certified shop so as not to void my Warranty. I don’t have a problem traveling or even having to stay overnight, I mean who doesn’t enjoy a good road trip and having dinner some place new...lol
We live in WV so it would be nice to keep it fairly close but if anyone has found someone that is a Jeep Guru I’m all ears.
thanks for any and all info. 😎✌
Sponsored

Mchannell

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Home theater tech
As most folks know, even if you take your Jeep to a local or huge dealership you just can’t trust every place. My question Is, has anyone found a truly great dealership that you are really Impressed with and trust To do work on your Jeep. I would love to be able to put 37’s on our 2020 Mojave but I’m not very trustworthy with just anyone doing the work and we all know there’s the right way and wrong way to install a lift. Im assuming it would have to be a certified shop so as not to void my Warranty. I don’t have a problem traveling or even having to stay overnight, I mean who doesn’t enjoy a good road trip and having dinner some place new...lol
We live in WV so it would be nice to keep it fairly close but if anyone has found someone that is a Jeep Guru I’m all ears.
thanks for any and all info. 😎✌
Check out this placehttps://tricktrucksmillsboro.com/
Definitely a road trip but they do lots of jeeps.

OP
OP
O[][][][][][][]O
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Joes Jeep Jungle in MD, and also Adams Jeep of MD. A little far from you, but both good shops.
Thank you. I don’t mind traveling for a good shop. We had a 10 hour round trip turned into 15 because of weather Just to pick her up...lol
by the way that American flag grill looks great in your jeep 👍👍

njjeepthing

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blinkerfluidproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2018 JLU
Occupation
Event Planner
Thank you. I don’t mind traveling for a good shop. We had a 10 hour round trip turned into 15 because of weather Just to pick her up...lol
by the way that American flag grill looks great in your jeep 👍👍
Thanks, that is from Under the Sun Inserts, I am one of their reps, you can purchase one from Quadratec, they have over 400 designs.
Sponsored