Sponsored

Trying to learn more about the Texas Trail edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
I see the build sheet and can sorta determine what's what -- but is there another resource?
Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
What are you trying to learn?

It's basically a Texas themed Sport S

7" radio
Overland plastic steps
Tow package
Low color matched fenders
Black roof (perfect for Texas sun)
Blacked out 17" rims
Special seats

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

7" radio
Overland plastic steps
Tow package
Blacked out 17" rims
Special seats

That's strange... it looks like there are a bunch of other "X" ticked off on the build sheet. I'm going to need to study it more closely.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh. Dang IT! I'm sitting here going over all of this and NOW I discover that you can only order a Texas Trail if you're a Texas dealer??

Is that still the case for 2022? If so... are there any Texas dealers doing 6% or more under invoice?

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator

7" radio
Overland plastic steps
Tow package
Blacked out 17" rims
Special seats
Also MT tires like the Willys

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's strange... it looks like there are a bunch of other "X" ticked off on the build sheet. I'm going to need to study it more closely.
There's nothing else to it other than MT tires. The other X's are probably standard Sport S features.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... Not sure about that.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Texas Trail was only available in Texas in 21 and that will almost certainly continue to 22. Just like the California Edition was only available in Cali dealers in 21 (this special edition seems to be gone in 22)

Just waiting on the Jersey Special personally, which I expect will have 35 inch tires and completely open and unlockable diffs, bed carpet with a tonneau cover so you can never use it for anything dirty, leopard print seats and steering wheel, the horn will just be a really loud voice recording saying "whoa, you fucking drive like that? Get out of the left lane Pennsylvania", and the hardtop will be one piece instead of three since it'll never get removed anyway.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... Not sure about that.
Ok. You come and ask a question and then want to debate the answers. Why not just look for yourself then instead of asking at all.

So show me what exactly you found that the TT has that we haven't told you already.

I'll wait

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry if I offended you. I was looking at page 3 of the link I posted... and it appears that there are far more "X" marks next to various things that are not already included in the Sport S (which is what you mentioned).

Again. As the new the new guy, I'm certain you're high-up the food chain... so if I ruffled your feathers, I'm so sorry. I didn't think a Jeep Forum would have such delicate-types. LOL.

If you didn't know the answer, then you could have just said you didn't know.

Have a Blessed Day.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry if I offended you. I was looking at page 3 of the link I posted... and it appears that there are far more "X" marks next to various things that are not already included in the Sport S (which is what you mentioned).

Again. As the new the new guy, I'm certain you're high-up the food chain... so if I ruffled your feathers, I'm so sorry. I didn't think a Jeep Forum would have such delicate-types. LOL.

If you didn't know the answer, then you could have just said you didn't know.

Have a Blessed Day.
Lol you didn't ruffle my feathers and I'm far from delicate pal. You asked a question and got the correct answer a few times and still want to continually debate. If you think you knew the answer then you should have rolled with what you think you already knew.

I did not say the other stuff was included in the Sport S package. I said the individual options that you were seeing listed separately were the individual components of the option packages in the TT trim.

What your are probably seeing on that list is the individual components that make up the included packages.

-REMOTE PROXIMITY KEYLESS ENTRY included in the Technology Group
-AIR CONDITIONING W/AUTO TEMP CONTROL also included in the Technology Group
-240 AMP ALTERNATOR included with the towing package
-FREEDOM PANEL STORAGE BAG: Hard top is standard on the TT

Etc.....

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

7" radio
Overland plastic steps
Tow package
Blacked out 17" rims
Special seats
Also MT tires like the Willys
There's nothing else to it other than MT tires. The other X's are probably standard Sport S features.
What your are probably seeing on that list is the individual components that make up the included packages.

If you actually followed the thread you would see that there were several thing mentioned that were included - and all you said was that there was also MTs... then I pointed out the additional items... and you decided to get all pumped up because I pointed out that you didn't know.

I think you should step back. The TT clearly has a bunch of things that you weren't aware of. (Again, look at the thread from the other poster that omitted things, and then you said, that MTs were also included... opting to omit a host of other things.)

Geesh. It's OK if you don't know something. I can read the build sheet, but I was just being certain. Quite frankly, I was hopeful that a person who owned one or actually knew (not you LOL) would step up.

Step back. You don't know. It's OK.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
So do you know, or do you not know? You got plenty of useful responses to your question, but questioned each and every one of them. @j.o.y.ride laid it out pretty plainly and you questioned that. Sorry if the answer didn't line up with your assumptions.

The Texas Trail is just a fancy badged Sport S. You can get pretty much everything the TT has on a Sport S short of the moniker itself. The difference is a Sport S you need to pick the packages (i.e. customization), the TT has them pre-bundled.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.