Sponsored

Trying to make the final decision between two trucks:

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Okay, I'm down to a Black LE or a Black loaded Rubicon with Tan Leather. Only options missing on the Tan interior truck vs. an LE are the trail cam, tonneau cover, wireless speaker. Plan is to add the Mopar lift + KM3's right from the get go. On the LE just using the stock wheels, on the tan truck buying the satin silver Mopar rims (I got to see them on a truck last weekend in AZ and they look awesome in person).

Anyway price would end up being about the roughly the same, to me its a coin flip because on one hand I love the all black of the LE and it being somewhat of a limited edition, but on the other hand the tan on black looks great in person and really give the vehicle a nice contrast.

So any expert advice from people who've already pulled the trigger already?

Also, can I add the trail cam at the dealer afterwards?
Sponsored

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
I was in your boat and went LE as I preferred the dash and wheels to the standard Rubicon versions. At the time I was getting the trail cam so it wasn't a consideration, but personally I really like it and have used it a number of times both on the trail and pulling into my garage (where there's stuff I can't see over the hood and don't want to bump into). So I think it depends on your opinion of the aesthetics of the dash/wheels and the value of the cam.