Tube Doors recommendations?

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone have any advice, caution ,etc on manufacturers and/or patrticular models? Looking at several options but was looking for some feedback as they ain't cheap! Have a '21 Mojave being delivered in ~ a month...TY in advance
Sponsored

Punknhead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Anyone have any advice, caution ,etc on manufacturers and/or patrticular models? Looking at several options but was looking for some feedback as they ain't cheap! Have a '21 Mojave being delivered in ~ a month...TY in advance
I just got the new ones from Body Armor. Very heavy with beefy tubes. Lots of adjustment points to get a good fit. Much lower cost than most. Quadratec has them (under JL) but I got them for less from Vicious Off-road.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
no suggestions, just a caution....If you ever plan on visiting Canada, make sure you check with the location you are visiting if they are allowed. I was planning on buying until I had a look at local laws and I cannot "modify" and replacing with tube doors here means the same thing, even if equipped with mirrors. I have not heard back if this is an antiquated law, because of jeeps, or if this is still being enforced. It is not the same in all provinces in Canada, some may accept tube doors, BC does not allow it, from reading the laws....I wish it wasn't so as I wanted to get tube doors, sucks :mad: :crying:
Sponsored