Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
Looking for an OBD2 type tuner to adjust headlights, seat belt chime and ~+30HP. Diablo does a few of these, but does nothing for the seat belt chime (driver + passenger). Options? Would be nice to adjust some of the factory params..
Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
I've been looking around also for a one stop code reader, programmer and tuner. It does not seem like there is any out there. Tazer is the best programmer but doesn't read fault codes (only clears them) and isn't a tuner. The Diablo (i.e. Edge Pulsar) is a tuner and has limited programming but no code reading or clearing. The Superchips units can read/clear codes and do some programming but are not tuners.

So it all depends on what programming is really important to you. Tazer does the most, Superchips is next and the Diablo has the least programming options (but it does do most of the big ticket items like speedo calibration, TPMS adjust, auto start stop). I don't know how important the Tazer programming options are to me over the code reading capability of the Superchip Flashcal. Granted, I'll be heading to the dealer if the CE light comes on. But I still like to know what the codes are before I even leave the house.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't that what the Superchips Flashpaq is? I thought it did all 3 of those
The flashcal is the lower of the two versions. recently superchips released the flashpaq which is supposed to have tuner options. I had the flashpaq for my JK and was underwhelmed personally, but i LOVE my flashcal for the JT.

Shathawk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White LE Gladiator Rubicon
Looking for an OBD2 type tuner to adjust headlights, seat belt chime and ~+30HP. Diablo does a few of these, but does nothing for the seat belt chime (driver + passenger). Options? Would be nice to adjust some of the factory params..
Seat belt chime fix does not require a programmer.

Sponsored