JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Hi folks! I did a search for “Tuxmat” and all I saw was one post where someone tucks their fishing pole behind the mat for traveling.

So… anyone have the Tuxmat floor mats? How do you like them?

I’m torn… I’ve seen quite a few reviews on YouTube (not for Gladiators, specifically) and they seem really durable, easy to keep clean/clean. I was thinking WeatherTech but I’ve had them in the past and while I liked them, I‘m really liking what I’ve seen so far on Tuxmats.

If anyone has pics, that’d be awesome!

Thanks folks!!!
Sponsored

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Ok so, I can’t give a review for Tuxmats for the Gladiator, as mine came with the factory mats and I like them so I’m just keeping those. Having said that, i do have Tuxmats in my S2000, and they are FANTASTIC. My son got them for me for Christmas. He had them in a Stinger, and now has them in his S2000, as well as in their Scat Pack Challenger, and he thinks they’re the best out there. They are very durable, thick but light and seem to provide some sound dampening as well. They are easy to clean and provide max floor coverage. Truly a great product IMO.

OP
OP
JeffInFLA

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so, I can’t give a review for Tuxmats for the Gladiator, as mine came with the factory mats and I like them so I’m just keeping those. Having said that, i do have Tuxmats in my S2000, and they are FANTASTIC. My son got them for me for Christmas. He had them in a Stinger, and now has them in his S2000, as well as in their Scat Pack Challenger, and he thinks they’re the best out there. They are very durable, thick but light and seem to provide some sound dampening as well. They are easy to clean and provide max floor coverage. Truly a great product IMO.
Thanks for your insights. I just saw the OEM all-weather are now available with the black lettering (vs only red being available). So… I’m still weighing my options. Call me silly, but I like the basic carpet ones too.:)

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
No problem! And yep the stock mats are pretty darn nice imo too!
Sponsored