Sponsored

Typical Bronco Owner? Typical Florida Man? Just a Redneck?

cuellar13

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM, 2021 Bronco Big Bend, 1966 GMC Stepside
Occupation
Director of Recruitment for Pharma/Biotech/Device Consulting Firm
We have a Bronco too. Still have all the pegs in our heads. So no, I wouldn't say typical Bronco owner.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About 20 years ago I was away on a business trip. We were in Pitsburgh and right after we landed we went to a bar near the airport.

I was single at the time and spotted a cute little butt in a pair of jeans. She turns around and she's clearly gotten breast implants. The girl clearly works out and all her real parts are awesome and the implants aren't too big so her body is pretty insane.

There is a band playing so I walk up to her and said something to break the ice. It works and she laughs and smiles at me. At that point I notice that several of her teeth are ROTTING away at the gum line. I really didn't know what to make of it. All I could think was that this girl has the time to hit the gym regularly. She has the discipline to hit it hard. She has the money for breast implants. And yet, she's walking around with rotting teeth like a hillbilly.

It was quite disturbing.

Sponsored

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
That was admittedly painful to see. 1) that ain't Daytona Johnny's Bronco, 2) Daytona Johnny needs new tattoo's, 3) Daytona Johnny can't rap, and 4) and even though Daytona Johnny divorced his wife, they're still brother and sister.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Well, the ringtone sucked and the rapping was terrible. I don't care about his teeth, but we built one in black, not a Badlands but with the Sasquatch package, had the steel front bumper with the bull bar and steel fenders and had a hard top added instead of soft top. It don't have leather seat but got the switches and upgraded radio in it. We were are at $48230.00 out the door. I don't see why someone would spend $90,000 on that.

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer
LMAO. As painful as it was to watch, that guy is living his best life. I wish him well

That fucking noise is cracking me up man 😂😂😂😂

“It is a FOOOORRRRD” lmaoooo

Sponsored

4xFun

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2019 RAM Longhorn 4x4
Guys a moron...Can't be more clear than that.

WTF with everything being mirror imaged?

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
A Typical Bronco owner
B Typical Florida man
C Typical red neck
D idiot

I will take D for $200

Victoryrider78

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales / Operations Support
About 20 years ago I was away on a business trip. We were in Pitsburgh and right after we landed we went to a bar near the airport.

I was single at the time and spotted a cute little butt in a pair of jeans. She turns around and she's clearly gotten breast implants. The girl clearly works out and all her real parts are awesome and the implants aren't too big so her body is pretty insane.

There is a band playing so I walk up to her and said something to break the ice. It works and she laughs and smiles at me. At that point I notice that several of her teeth are ROTTING away at the gum line. I really didn't know what to make of it. All I could think was that this girl has the time to hit the gym regularly. She has the discipline to hit it hard. She has the money for breast implants. And yet, she's walking around with rotting teeth like a hillbilly.

It was quite disturbing.
As a guy from Pittsburgh, I have to stick up for the women in this city with this comment. Not ALL of the women here have breast implants and go to the gym regularly. That is all.

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
I mean, doesn't the question kind of answer itself?

1. Buy $90k vehicle.
2. Have no money left to go to dentist.
Sponsored