Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
This morning, I went through a drive through to get some breakfast and noticed one of my Sirius stations hadn’t changed I’m a while. No sound. I couldn’t change the station either. AM/FM works fine but when I switch back to Sirius, it’s still glitched on that same screen.

I restarted the radio and restarted the truck, both to no avail. I tried to do a system reset, but it wouldn’t let me.

Also, for about a week, when I have my phone plugged in via USB, calls aren’t playing over the truck’s speakers when on CarPlay (though calls do work on Bluetooth).

I installed a Tazer JL Lite about a month ago to recalibrate tire size after a lift. That was the only setting I messed with on the Tazer, and the UConnect worked fine for about three weeks. I haven’t touched the Tazer since it was initially installed.

Any ideas for a solution? I want to try to fix this at home before I remove the Tazer take the Jeep in for a warranty claim.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr. Wuf

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
Update: The radio glitch randomly disappeared, but calls still aren’t routing to UConnect through CarPlay.