First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Orders are now open. We have a few Full MOLLE versions still in stock and more Solid front versions in production. We sold out of all 15 Solid models we had in less than 24hrs this past weekend! Only 4 Full MOLLE models are in stock now and ready to ship!

Our ALL NEW, ALL ALUMINUM Under Seat Storage Bin is designed to mount under the rear seats of the 2020+ Jeep Gladiator, replacing the stock bin that the truck comes with. There are two models available, a Solid front model as well as a Full MOLLE front panel. There are two seat brackets, one bolting under each seat. The brackets interface with the Bin and lock using two independent locks that are bolted to the Bin's front panel. Either seat can be unlocked and lifted without the need to lift the other seat, they work independently. The base MOLLE panel is designed with a PALS compatible MOLLE pattern spaced correctly throughout the panels. The base panel also has correctly spaced holes for mounting the ARB Single or twin compressor anywhere along the panel.

The Under Seat Storage Bin is made from 1/8" black texture powder coated aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. Please keep in mind, this is NOT a high security locking box/enclosure/safe. This is a THEFT DETERRENT solution for storing your gear under the rear seats. This is not a gun safe and is not water or dust proof.

Overview / Install video:

Visit our website for more information and orders:
https://www.813fabrication.com/

both-bins2.jpg
Sponsored

Sportsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Experience Program Manager
This is great! Are there plans for offering this in a true 60/40 split? I realize we are a small market, but I did a 40% seat delete and think your product would be perfect for under the remaining 60%,

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
This is great! Are there plans for offering this in a true 60/40 split? I realize we are a small market, but I did a 40% seat delete and think your product would be perfect for under the remaining 60%,
Glad you like it! I will investigate this some. The first change I can think that would have to happen is how it mounts to the floor. The full Bin uses all 4 mounting points in the floor. If not using 2 of those, it may make the base unstable. I think the most challenging aspect will be production cost vs how popular would it be. Another thought is that I am also looking at some ideas for a seat delete kit and maybe that is something that would work together.

sbach66

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Culinary Operations Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Told my wife I was done with mods for a while. Then you have to go and post this.

You're not helping. :LOL:

I suspect you'll see my order soon.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Told my wife I was done with mods for a while. Then you have to go and post this.

You're not helping. :LOL:

I suspect you'll see my order soon.
Ha! Sorry. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sponsored

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Got mine installed this weekend. Went with the Solid Front model.

I am SO STOKED. For years, YEARS, I have had the generic "Pile o` tools" stashed in my truck.
In my Dakota, and now in my Gladiator, and I finally have it all organized nicely and in a lockable compartment. WAY more excited for the warm weather now as I am much less concerned about my kits walking away with the doors / roof off.

Ive got tool kits, first aid, towing and winch accessories, and its all sorted out.

Thank you 813!

813Box1.jpg

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
Got mine installed this weekend. Went with the Solid Front model.

I am SO STOKED. For years, YEARS, I have had the generic "Pile o` tools" stashed in my truck.
In my Dakota, and now in my Gladiator, and I finally have it all organized nicely and in a lockable compartment. WAY more excited for the warm weather now as I am much less concerned about my kits walking away with the doors / roof off.

Ive got tool kits, first aid, towing and winch accessories, and its all sorted out.

Thank you 813!

Jeep Gladiator Under Seat Storage Bin Overview/Install - 813 Fabrication & Design 813Box1
Awesome!! Glad you like it and that it is helping out.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
We have the Solid Under Seat Storage Bin in stock! We made another production run of 25. 13 remain if you are interested in grabbing one! We will have Full MOLLE front models in stock later this week. www.813fabrication.com/under-seat-bin

PuRGE

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Orders are now open. We have a few Full MOLLE versions still in stock and more Solid front versions in production. We sold out of all 15 Solid models we had in less than 24hrs this past weekend! Only 4 Full MOLLE models are in stock now and ready to ship!

Our ALL NEW, ALL ALUMINUM Under Seat Storage Bin is designed to mount under the rear seats of the 2020+ Jeep Gladiator, replacing the stock bin that the truck comes with. There are two models available, a Solid front model as well as a Full MOLLE front panel. There are two seat brackets, one bolting under each seat. The brackets interface with the Bin and lock using two independent locks that are bolted to the Bin's front panel. Either seat can be unlocked and lifted without the need to lift the other seat, they work independently. The base MOLLE panel is designed with a PALS compatible MOLLE pattern spaced correctly throughout the panels. The base panel also has correctly spaced holes for mounting the ARB Single or twin compressor anywhere along the panel.

The Under Seat Storage Bin is made from 1/8" black texture powder coated aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. Please keep in mind, this is NOT a high security locking box/enclosure/safe. This is a THEFT DETERRENT solution for storing your gear under the rear seats. This is not a gun safe and is not water or dust proof.

Overview / Install video:

Visit our website for more information and orders:
https://www.813fabrication.com/

both-bins2.jpg
@813 Fabrication & Design So I was checking this out for MOLLE options & noticed that it looks like you fabricated a new bolt holder in place of the stock one behind the storage bin (see video still image). Any plans on making this an option to purchase? Would be interested. I love the look & much better than stock.

OP
OP
813 Fabrication & Design

813 Fabrication & Design

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.813fabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
@813 Fabrication & Design So I was checking this out for MOLLE options & noticed that it looks like you fabricated a new bolt holder in place of the stock one behind the storage bin (see video still image). Any plans on making this an option to purchase? Would be interested. I love the look & much better than stock.
Hey! Yes, they are available on the website. The version I have now has the same holes as the stock box plus 4 extra holes to hold the door stop bolts. It also has a rocker switch hole and two holes for dual air couplers. Those can be used in conjunction with the Behind the Seat mounts or with the Under Seat Storage Bin. I also have a ViAir specific version going into production next week. It has a hole for the air gauge, air coupler and power switch.

https://www.813fabrication.com/product-page/dual-air-chuck-rocker-switch-hardware-plate-and-mount

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Sponsored