• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina Under seat storage box 500

Stitchedupseats

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Going with a seat delete and won’t be able to use this anymore. It’s a great addition and good spot to stick stuff out of site. Most of them I’ve seen on here are listed at 500$ so I’ll start there too.

1FB8C96E-0B7F-4F9D-935E-11F05B31EC62.jpeg
8D0148B8-7578-4A54-9900-3C44F0C9C49C.jpeg
Sponsored

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I wish my Gladiator had come with that box instead of the bin. Unfortunately out of my price range at the moment as I'm looking to upgrade wheels and tires. Best of luck to you...

NC Gator

First Name
Yaumin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Gator Green
Occupation
USMC Academics
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested in the under seat storage, where are you located?

Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
How do you re-key it for a new owner, who has different ignition keys?

Sponsored

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Have one for sale in Charlotte area if anyone is still looking for one...
Sponsored